annataz

Mar 21, 2020
Well. Looks like my copy is borked. Tried reinstalling and deleting saves. Still nothing. Get black screen when entering the labs.

Jul 2, 2017

We have run into a lot of problems with the Themyscira content that we wanted in the new build, but we'll still see if we can get a solution in a day or two. Otherwise we'll simply turn some of it off for this build and fix it for the next one. The Meta-Bordello content and other work hasn't been effected. Just wanted to keep people in the loop that we'll still be in the regular release window either way

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Surely they wouldn't just add something and remove something else? Althought it might not be as bad as when they had the update that added Mercy stuff that was supposed to come out in the previous update and then nothing but fixes.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Surely they wouldn't just add something and remove something else? Althought it might not be as bad as when they had the update that added Mercy stuff that was supposed to come out in the previous update and then nothing but fixes.
I think it will just be less Themyscira than what was intended.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah it's hard to say. I feel like it's less likely to be Yara Flor stuff.

Last edited:

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
“Regular release window”

the release window has always been “whenever we feel like it” lmao
We can criticise him for a a lot of things, he's always late, but I never think he has been late for more than 10 days. (I'm too used to projects here that are like "soon" but it takes 6 months)
Edit : It will not prevent the update from being bad though.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
We can criticise him for a a lot of things, he's always late, but I never think he has been late for more than 10 days. (I'm too used to projects here that are like "soon" but it takes 6 months)
I think that's why they changed the release window to be two months + potentially the first week of next month.

Reactions: ghostfreak445

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Unrelated question, but what is the best version of Something Unlimited for Marvel heroes? A lot of people have tried making SU for Marvel, but which is the best?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Unrelated question, but what is the best version of Something Unlimited for Marvel heroes? A lot of people have tried making SU for Marvel, but which is the best?
None. Most of them have zero content. Only one that's decent is rogue-like evolution but has limited characters.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes