Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They're probably not caring/letting it slide for now, but if their channel gets flooded by mod talk or if it gets too big, they might wanna start cockblocking it more. Especially if the mod starts "overlapping" on the main SU discussions.

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
greetings,

blackfire didnt show up in her cell after her visit at the office where i send her down. version is 2.4 and i cant enable her via cheat menu.

any ideas how i can get her?

thx

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
greetings,

blackfire didnt show up in her cell after her visit at the office where i send her down. version is 2.4 and i cant enable her via cheat menu.

thx
Wait a few days. If after more than a week she's still not there, start panicking back here. Or you bugged out. It's 50/50 with this game

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
greetings,

thx
This has been reported a few times so I am thinking this is a new bug with the latest version.

Larian01

Dec 18, 2022
Just wanna ask.
Are those characters in this game faithful to the original DC work?
or they just act like some random slut?

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
Better yet : just cheat yourself into infinite $ and never have the girls go out of their cells
this, everything about the actual prostitution mechanics fucking sucks. you're better off just waiting for the CG Packs or ripping the images from the game somehow cause playing it is boring as fuck

Reactions: observer80
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes