Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
So, I played this long ago and Im gonna restart everthing to see completly new, I remember roulettes sex animation really improved, this gonna be added to all sex scenes sometimes?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

View attachment 2565659

The time has come once again and the next update is within reach! April has shown to be full of ideas and all those ideas have taken shape to form a build a bit more... Random

From the already popular Bordello to a return to everyone's favorite island of Amazons; Themiscira. And lastly, a few surprises on top of it all, this update is looking to have a little for everyone. If you have been watching the streams, you will also be glad to hear that the best magician in SU is going to be exploring more than just ticks of a hat. She'll be turning tricks for everyone.

Enjoy the teaser as we uncover even more of the overall story and what is to come next in 2023 and look forward to next week on top of it. A certain purple haired woman is wanting to explore the other Amazons alongside Lex. Why not humor her?
after the last update....I'm sure this update will be maybe the missing scenes they didn't add from that big Themiscira update , maybe a few scenes here and there and MB Zatanna (if there will not be bugs). I hope I'm wrong but.....I still remember that update with only 2 scenes (mercy update)

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
after the last update....I'm sure this update will be maybe the missing scenes they didn't add from that big Themiscira update , maybe a few scenes here and there and MB Zatanna (if there will not be bugs). I hope I'm wrong but.....I still remember that update with only 2 scenes (mercy update)
I'm just expecting more lies, delays, and missing scenes. The unholy trinity of every SU build ever.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So Imma guess that in this upcoming update we'll get the Zatanna MB content (but no exhibition) that was outright spoiled through the streams, maybe Starfire's exhibition content, and very few if any Themyscira scenes. Hoping for anything more than that is wishful thinking at this point.
Zatanna content
Starfire Exhibition
Not Azula introduction scene and strip scene
A free Lexcorp brand goodie bag.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Zatanna content
Starfire Exhibition
Not Azula introduction scene and strip scene
A free Lexcorp brand goodie bag.
Is he really adding more avatar characters? Man,I get that he loves them,I do too,but I'd prefer him adding actual DC characters in a DC game,or adding more scenes for the already big cast. At this point I'm fully convinced catwoman will get one fuck after which batman comes and breaks lex's back and that will be game over.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Is he really adding more avatar characters? Man,I get that he loves them,I do too,but I'd prefer him adding actual DC characters in a DC game,or adding more scenes for the already big cast. At this point I'm fully convinced catwoman will get one fuck after which batman comes and breaks lex's back and that will be game over.
Oh I was guessing. I have no real issue with avatar characters as guest amazons but I need some more Amazon plowing tbh

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
I'm still having trouble getting to Themyscira. I've used the lasso on WW when I have superwoman as a henchwoman, but afterward I can't seem to find any new scenes that move me forward.

When I try to lasso her again it just says that I'm giving her a break from interrogation.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes