The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Here's the Changelog for now, the majority of the content are leash scenes. What a fucking disappointment once again lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty out of the loop with this, but isn't that a decent amount? I only started playing two versions ago and kinda got sick of the grind.

Teal Zetsu

Feb 18, 2019
Looking forward to the new content when I get back from this trip. Don’t care for leash stuff, and it sounds scary in Amazon territory, but the rest looks good.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Judging by the changelog, this update is worth to be skipped I guess. Kudos to the hero for sharing anyway <3

Reactions: Somnus

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
For those who want to know how to get Wonder woman to Themyscira, you go to her cell in basment of Lex corp theres a button that says move than it would say Themyscira press it and she'll be moved

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It looks like it took 10 days to implement this button :D
Meanwhile, it's been said that I'm a bit button happy in ReImagined... some would say that I employ a plethora of buttons... also slider bars...

I have zero idea r.e. how you'd do that in Unity though. Learning Ren'Py was hard enough!

I'm not in the mood to grind in SU right now, looking up some 'open source' superheroines atm for an alternate backstory. Yeah, I could use DC characters, but ReImagined happens on Earth69 so things are a bit different...

I'll download SU 2.4.2 later this week!

Reactions: DarkDank and haooni

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Here's the Changelog for now, the majority of the content are leash scenes. What a fucking disappointment once again lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty much what we were expecting.
Sadly no Yara Flor.
I wonder-will they make another poll for next MB girl?
There is not much left especially considering they will exclude WW again.
Huntress
Donna
Cassie
and finishing Hawkgirl of course.
And the bloody Catwoman.

Daniel122333

Sep 12, 2017
Seriously he cut and paste every character’s head onto the same body for all these “different” leash scenes. Every girl gets the exact same pose and blowjob scene for the leash scenes. When Wonder Woman gets the initial leash scene I was thinkin “hell yeah Sunset this is some good art”. Only for it to feel like I was on the fanart thread. The Hawkgirl and Zatanna scenes were cool, but we already have seen Zatanna started March 19 to April 16. Just the art portion only takes him a few hours to finish up. It was 25 days with streams, from strip to anal in the MB (excluding the BJ as he only streamed the cumshot scene but I’m adding it in as if he went from start to finish). That means that 6 illustrations took him 4.1 days each to complete. My math being 25 days divided by the 6 illustrations. But his streams are around 2 hours. From ground up to illustration. Benefit of the doubt to add the varying costumes and any touch ups let’s say 4 hours.
4 hours per drawing/variances. In 25 days. He could draw two illustrations a day for the first two weeks. Like a 4 day or 5 day work week and still make 16-20 drawings in half a month. But now we get 12 MB scenes that have been worked on since APRIL between Zatanna and Hawkgirl, and then 2 scenes for all of the Themiscyra girls he chose to do. That means art wise this man worked probably around 15-20 hours drawing anything these last few months. I know I don’t pay and haven’t paid since 2017 for Sunset but this is just a kick in the face to all your patrons. Seriously this update is 20 hours worth of illustrations in a 2 (partially 1/4) month wait. His art might be killer but fuck that shit. I’d be asking for a refund if I was a patron on his page.
-edit: realized Zatanna was released last update but the math is still relevant on how much time it takes.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Pretty much what we were expecting.
Sadly no Yara Flor.
I wonder-will they make another poll for next MB girl?
There is not much left especially considering they will exclude WW again.
Huntress
Donna
Cassie
and finishing Hawkgirl of course.
And the bloody Catwoman.
Nah, SR7 will make MB2 content before catwoman

Reactions: vireker

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I'm pretty out of the loop with this, but isn't that a decent amount? I only started playing two versions ago and kinda got sick of the grind.
For a lot of pictures it's been proven SR7 is using head swaps you can tell a lot of the bodies are copies of other characters so people feel cheated for the delays and not much content.

For me it's annoying as the changelog makes it sound like there's more then there actually is by putting (s) on the end of everything

For example leash scenes makes it seem like there's more than one but I would expect variant poses or different combos but it's all the same generic picture with a slightly different dialogue

It seems like the main change is the dialogue each time but again that's fairly generic too

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes