Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It's not weird to think that we're getting GTA6 before this since this isn't something you can really "get". Something Unlimited is the kind of early access thingamajig that is, well, unlimited. It's only done when SR7 says it is so it has no release date, it has no specific endgame, and it could end for good at any time.

Reactions: vireker

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Alright kinda off-topic but I got nowhere else to ask:

Is there any artist/games/animations with modern DC animation style?

Kinda like this game but instead of 2001 justice league style it's the recent movies

Dr. Coom

May 12, 2023
Well the thing is that I DO like Luthor as a character its quite charming and manipulative, both intelligent and ruthless.
I really don't want to start an argument, but Red X is also all of these things too -- albeit in a different way. But since it's your game, you can feel free to go about it how you like. The stats sound like a decent addition, regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: pbam

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Damn, we're on version v2.4.45, right? I'm still running 2.3.95, should I update? I only downloaded this for Terra but the selection of girls and variety of things to do is so impressive, the thought of catching up is daunting. I haven't even 100%'d what I've got.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
lex is probably the only villain protagonist that would make sense in a story like this. He's the most prevalent villain within DCAU, he has the most connections with everyone else.

rest of the villains are too niche, why would a batman villain wanna fuck lois and lana for example. Or why would darkseid go to gotham to fuck catwoman and batgirl?

Last edited:

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Damn, we're on version v2.4.45, right? I'm still running 2.3.95, should I update? I only downloaded this for Terra but the selection of girls and variety of things to do is so impressive, the thought of catching up is daunting. I haven't even 100%'d what I've got.
It's worth downloading. Even though some scenes are still bugged out.

For all that we moan about the dev, we still enjoy the game. We just wish he'd do more (including hiring more people, although that's starting to improve) and release larger updates that haven't got half their content delayed or bugged out!

pbam

May 22, 2018
lex is probably the only villain protagonist that would make sense in a story like this. He's the most prevalent villain within DCAU, he has the most connections with everyone else.

rest of the villains are too niche, why would a batman villain wanna fuck lois and lana for example. Or why would darkseid go to gotham to fuck catwoman and batgirl?
not to mention he's the one who'd actually have the brains, cash and tech to back that up.

Last edited:

pbam

May 22, 2018
Im gonna try and redo the game from scratch to take it in new directions, as soon as i have a working Alpha i will post it here for free and create a Patreon to replace my sucky potato computer with something actually working to keep the project going. Plenty of the work is already done and im just learning the painful process of coding.
Im afraid that it will be on renpy, no idea how to code unity and it does not seem to be working for SR7.
And yes, all will be free, patreon only to help me and to vote on choices.

Any advices and/or guidance?
have a clear idea or scope of what features and girls you want to bring in or use at least initially and focus on them. we don't want another situation of getting unfinished or half-baked features and a constantly expanding roster.

it can be tempting to list or add an ass load of things you want and bloat the character roster, but if you're doing both the art and coding solo you have to be realistic about the work you can do, especially if you're doing it as more of a hobby.

do not go with excessively grinding things as a gameplay element/feature, whether it be grinding for cash or repeatedly doing the same scene for x number of times to unlock the next level (i.e., upgrading the devices multiple times for no real good reason but just as a cash sink) keep the grind minimal.

IMHO keep Lex as the "bad" guy, he makes the most sense for this scenario. he's the perfect balance of both a street level and galactic level threat villain who's had contact with nearly everyone of note in DC.

Kirara23

May 14, 2023
I has read rumor on another forum about Themyscira separated game, so I checked dev's patreon, but he analed news under paywall... "Themyscira Stand Alone" - what does it mean?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BorgarBoi

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
I has read rumor on another forum about Themyscira separated game, so I checked dev's patreon, but he analed news under paywall... "Themyscira Stand Alone" - what does it mean?
It either means that they are just going to work on Themyscira for the next update like they said or that the Amazons are going to fight on the Apocalypse which is Grails plan so that she can rule it.

• Wow
Reactions: BorgarBoi
Nov 1, 2023
Dev Blog: Themyscira Stand Alone & 2024 RoadmapMon 8:24 AMHey everyone, we hope you had a fantastic holiday season and are geared up to jump into 2024 with us. Let's skip the fluff and dive straight into the meat of this month's dev blog, where we have two exciting updates to share: February's Themyscira update and the roadmap for our scheduled releases this year.

February's Themyscira Update:

As we step into the third month of standalone development, (Henshin initiated the project back in November) we currently have a tested version, patiently awaiting new content from SR7. The expected content bottleneck is in progress, and we're working diligently to address it. It's crucial to be transparent here – the standalone version takes precedence over Unity integration. To ensure a complete version by the end of February, we've temporarily shifted Unity implementation to low priority. This means the full Themyscira experience might take a few additional months to integrate fully into Unity. However, we guarantee, there will be a content complete and playable version by the end of February, we just can't guarantee it's in Unity as well.

Additionally, a few changes are in the works, notably the introduction of a new "support splash screen." This will appear upon exiting or completing content. Furthermore, we'll be releasing multiple versions simultaneously, detailed as follows:
Patreon / Itch.io Exclusive Version: This will provide the complete Themyscira experience as intended by SR7. All content in Themyscira will be accessible on PC, Mac, and Android.Public Version (Newgrounds, Itch): A fun experience with several characters fully content complete, playable on any device with a web browser!
2024 Roadmap:

Given the development of three versions of SU, we believe it's crucial to share the release schedule for bi-monthly updates up to October. While the contents of the updates are subject to change, here's our anticipated version release schedule:
Feb 29th: Themyscira Update (Standalone, Unity)April: SU UnityJune: SU UnityAug: SU UnityOct: Standalone
In the off months, we'll also be rolling out an Android update.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes