NuYellow

May 2, 2021
Maybe you're right, but I can only say that the art started to look off since the Themyscira event, and I thought it was just the style of the event since they were amazons. But still the Selina sprites are really off, I'm a big fan of Sunset art and it doesn't even look like his. The overaly thick and weird proportions just look very bad, and are way worse than what we're used like batgirl scenes.
The change in style started around the Harley BJ rework as far as I can remember. Ther are lot more perspective drawing afterwards. I'd agree that they overdo it this time, for BG's booth scene at least. SU doesnt always have consistant proportion or limbs extentions for characters, so I dont relate it to AI.

As for Selina, for me I just treat her as a new character rather than pre-exist one, she doesnt have actual game content anyway. There are a few characters (Roulette, Harley1, Livewire etc) that have updated assets or design in the past, mostly for the better, but catwoman doesnt click for me, so I dont have a preference for it. Punchline, KF2, Montoya, Artemis and Calendar Girl basically has the old Selina's more mild body design in the game's current design state.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
As for Selina, for me I just treat her as a new character rather than pre-exist one, she doesnt have actual game content anyway. There are a few characters (Roulette, Harley1, Livewire etc) that have updated assets or design in the past, mostly for the better, but catwoman doesnt click for me, so I dont have a preference for it. Punchline, KF2, Montoya, Artemis and Calendar Girl basically has the old Selina's more mild body design in the game's current design state.
i think the problem is catwoman's body type is iconic, she's supposed to be lean as a cat.

She's curvy, but not in the sense she can smother you with her ass.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
i think the problem is catwoman's body type is iconic, she's supposed to be lean as a cat.

She's curvy, but not in the sense she can smother you with her ass.
Uhhhh... No, Selina Kyle is not supposed to be "lean as a cat". More often than not she's an absolute dumptruck. She's not as ridiculous looking as SR7 makes her out to be, but she's still typically depicted as an hourglass figure with tits almost as big as her head.

Man, I don't believe that this update isn't AI driven for a second. There's too many inconsistencies in the artwork even for a copy paste hack like SR7.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Uhhhh... No, Selina Kyle is not supposed to be "lean as a cat". More often than not she's an absolute dumptruck. She's not as ridiculous looking as SR7 makes her out to be, but she's still typically depicted as an hourglass figure with tits almost as big as her head.

Man, I don't believe that this update isn't AI driven for a second. There's too many inconsistencies in the artwork even for a copy paste hack like SR7.
Missing arms, Barbara's boots changing color, Lex's dick growing more than the Grinch's heart. Just to name a few

braveart01

Aug 16, 2017

I think what really happened is that Sunset especially leaned into the Amazon thick body, big boobs body type this event and that was enough to trigger some people to think it was AI generated. AI generated images usually have a specific type of color texture, not present here.

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Laziness, plus a general drift over time in SR7's style from "Copying Bruce Timm, But With the Sexiness Turned Up to 11" to "Huge Amazonian Women, No Exceptions"
I blame part of that on the fans, to be honest. Those whispering in SR7's ear.
Hell, we got people in this thread saying WW needs bigger tits a few pages ago.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 3782468
LMAO why do you think that is you doofus. Perhaps because most of the scenes are practically copy paste. And might I add, it's very disingenuous for him to use one of the few images that are acceptably new or fresh. How about add the CG's of Salt and Pepper or whatever their names are. I didn't check them, But I'm willing to bet they're just as copy and paste as the other goon girls.

PS. When did I join the discord? I have no memory of that. Perhaps it was when I was last a patron, and that was a decade ago.
"Yet."

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes