snailgob

Apr 29, 2024
is there a 100% save file for the android version? i updated the game to v92 and i lost all progress. i dont want to redo everything.

Scorpia6978

Jan 1, 2023
Haveing trouble with wonderwoman, I have her device fully upgraded and she is placed in a private room. When I go to enter I get a “not yet available” message, is this content just non existent or do I need to do something to unlock her? Game is fully updated

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I have to say, what a sad disappointment this game is, it used to promise mindbreak and humiliation, and pregnancy of heroines we'd love to see broken like WonderWoman, and Raven, and Superwoman. We get dozens of great stories that example those trops in doujishins, games, etc, constantly. And here comes an artist that is talented in drawing them, promises a great plot, could develop further.

But then he somehow gets pathetically butthurt over his own fandom and decides to just deliver bimonthly updates of consensual sex with background characters and characters that don't even exist.

Like seriously, what a sad disappointment. All the potential. Wasted. At this point he should just forgo the game and deliver CG's like Alexander dinh. It would be the same.
*sigh* anyways when's the next update. Always with this game, no matter how much time you've let to pass, it always seems like an eternity before the next update. We're this close from trimonthly updates.

Sep 22, 2022
I have to say, what a sad disappointment this game is, it used to promise mindbreak and humiliation, and pregnancy of heroines we'd love to see broken like WonderWoman, and Raven, and Superwoman. We get dozens of great stories that example those trops in doujishins, games, etc, constantly. And here comes an artist that is talented in drawing them, promises a great plot, could develop further.

But then he somehow gets pathetically butthurt over his own fandom and decides to just deliver bimonthly updates of consensual sex with background characters and characters that don't even exist.

Like seriously, what a sad disappointment. All the potential. Wasted. At this point he should just forgo the game and deliver CG's like Alexander dinh. It would be the same.
*sigh* anyways when's the next update. Always with this game, no matter how much time you've let to pass, it always seems like an eternity before the next update. We're this close from trimonthly updates.
That's the worst part of it. It makes no sense that the characters go from hating Luthor to happily consenting. I can excuse the OC's and the background characters nobody cares about, but the game apparently forgot we're evil.

We are THE BAD GUY. Why do we not do bad things? The evillest thing we do is run a strip club and a brothel using mind control devices. That's it.

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
That's the worst part of it. It makes no sense that the characters go from hating Luthor to happily consenting. I can excuse the OC's and the background characters nobody cares about, but the game apparently forgot we're evil.

We are THE BAD GUY. Why do we not do bad things? The evillest thing we do is run a strip club and a brothel using mind control devices. That's it.
Don't forget not washing our hands

Scorpia6978

Jan 1, 2023
Hi guys new problem with Wonder Woman, couldn’t figure out brothel error so I sent her to cells. Now when I try to progress past the third lasso it says to give her a break for a bit. Is this content non existent yet or is my game bugged? Any help is appreciated game is fully updated

Pablojamis

Jul 12, 2018
Hi guys new problem with Wonder Woman, couldn’t figure out brothel error so I sent her to cells. Now when I try to progress past the third lasso it says to give her a break for a bit. Is this content non existent yet or is my game bugged? Any help is appreciated game is fully updated
Did you already try to have Superwoman as your secretary?

Pablojamis

Jul 12, 2018
That worked thank you so much, any ideas on the brothel question a few posts up?
I have no idea, am I honest? Sometimes they put one thing in and ruin another.

But let's see, explain to me in detail what happens in the brothel so that I can do tests.

Scorpia6978

Jan 1, 2023
I have no idea, am I honest? Sometimes they put one thing in and ruin another.

But let's see, explain to me in detail what happens in the brothel so that I can do tests.
Sure thing, so when I put her in a private room and try to go in there afterwards, there is a message that pops up reading “not available at this time” which is weird because I get different messages when there’s simply no scene to view

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

We don't do "bad things" because we're freshly out of prison with comparatively little cash compared to our previous wealth, and we're trying to lay low. With the obvious out of the way... uhhh... running a strip club and a brothel by subjugating the will of heroic women is pretty evil, it basically means we are directly in control of women being objectified and raped by potentially hundreds of people. Let's not forget that we also rape around 20 women into mind broken submission, including at least one lesbian whose personality we basically override completely. The fact that a couple of them, such as Vixen, are more agreeable about it doesn't mean that your position of control and authority over them as what is essentially their jailer is no longer there. Lex may not be trying to conquer the world or fighting Superman, but his actions in Something Unlimited are pretty damned evil.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017

This has always been my biggest disappointment, the change in direction. I remember in the super early days when it was just the mind control devices, I had hoped that would be how it would worked for the heroines: hypnosis, body control so they know what you're doing to them but can't stop it, changing their common sense/memories, etc. Now it feels like the mind control tag is just tacked on rather than a fetish.

I would have loved if they had two sides: non-con for heroines, happy consensual for the female villains.

So.... Milf Oswalda when? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
New catwoman looked pretty good. :PogChamp:

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
This has always been my biggest disappointment, the change in direction. I remember in the super early days when it was just the mind control devices
Mind control as they implemented made story telling harder and they weren't interested in story telling. There could have been a lot done with the heists and the mind control that would have made for some fun antics. But I suspect the cease and desist probably made them leery of doing actual super hero stuff and putting actual crime fighting in the game. It wouldn't have been that hard to implement some public domain heroes and super hero parodies to help create foils to Lex

Pablojamis

Jul 12, 2018
Sure thing, so when I put her in a private room and try to go in there afterwards, there is a message that pops up reading “not available at this time” which is weird because I get different messages when there’s simply no scene to view
Wonder Woman has no content in the private room. It only has Bordello 1 and 2

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Mind control as they implemented made story telling harder and they weren't interested in story telling. There could have been a lot done with the heists and the mind control that would have made for some fun antics. But I suspect the cease and desist probably made them leery of doing actual super hero stuff and putting actual crime fighting in the game. It wouldn't have been that hard to implement some public domain heroes and super hero parodies to help create foils to Lex
Or they just realized they can make a lot of money on a few days worth of effort per month, similar to how they realized they can make a lot of money on a few days of work every two months, similar to how they realized they can make a lot of money on a few days of work every two and a half months, similar to how they realized they can make a lot of money on a few days of work per quarter, and similar to how they realized that they can make a lot of money and just use AI for everything but they'll have to work it in gradually so people don't notice.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes