DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Is it possible to disable text animation? Its annoying, when text appears slowly, letter by letter.
I'd love that too... or more of a shortcut keybind to pass already read text (like when you want to replay one of the Gotham events like 30 times... and crazily bored of it) sadly we are not on renpy or rpgm, except clicking left button mouse like crazy and hitting space or/AND tab all together to get frenzily berzerk... but no way to get this simple shortcut button to pass already done dialogues! Enjoy! (mastering one-handed fapping is an art; even if you don't get titles above your head like in rpg games. err... no pun intended)
cat-keyboard-smash.gif

Last edited:

Incognito_Mode

Nov 14, 2019
I'd love that too... or more of a shortcut keybind to pass already read text (like when you want to replay one of the Gotham events like 30 times... and crazily bored of it) sadly we are not on renpy or rpgm, except clicking left button mouse like crazy and hitting space or/AND tab all together to get frenzily berzerk... but no way to get this simple shortcut button to pass already done dialogues! Enjoy! (mastering one-handed fapping is an art; even if you don't get titles above your head like in rpg games. err... no pun intended)
View attachment 4014722
Not a complete solution to bypassing already seen dialogue, but there's a general dialogue skip option you can use by holding down shift and space.

Reactions: DarkDesires

Hokagay

Mar 5, 2022
Hey guys whenever I try to get into the labs part of Lexcorp it plays an animation and then takes me to the office instead. Is this a glitch or do I need to do something?

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
Absolutely this. I mean, take a look at all the empty costumes slots! What's the meaning of all these event specific dresses, if we can't even unlock them for later?
It's been bothering me ever since the Yacht event...
Maaan, Cheshire and Livewire had some really nice outfits.
I am not arrogant enough to ask for my kinks in a game I am not financially supporting. But FFS the costumes are already in game. Absolutely retarded.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Where is new scenes? i start gotham event and there only old content
UPD. Found it, its just second event in gotham.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes