Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
My recent experiences with this game 2.4.7:

Cassie still locking up after either her or Donna being superimposed on Huntress/Black Canary in the drag-and-drop menus of MB.(Reported fixed many updates ago)

Generally heroines sometimes not able to be placed in certain drag-and-drop slots (they just fly back). Those are slots, that I am certain their devices have been upgraded to. Fortunately can usually be fixed with the reset option in that menu.

Zatannas MB sex and anal scenes not unlocking in vault despite playing through them in private room repeatedly both naked and clothed/normal.

Some guy with grey beard and eye patch showing up when monitoring MB room with some heroine (Hawk Girl?) that I certainly did not place in that room - crashed the game, scene just repeating with no exit possible (other than kill game).

Lois' leash scenes in vault repeating endlessly with no exit possible (other than kill game).

Miss Martian's vault displaying a multitude of unlockable variations of MB scenes. But no other stable costumes appear after playing through all her MB scenes repeatedly, both naked and clothed/normal. Different costumes not yet implemented but still showing as purple unlockable in vault?

There is probably more, but those are the ones, I commited to memory.

These are errors, that I would imagine Patreon supporters also experience? They don't seem like the kind that would be only there in the freeloading version. If so it seems a bit disappointing that they have not been fixed, considering how long ago they were first reported.
The version posted here is the latest Patreon version. Buccaneer forum and all that.

BaseGnome

Mar 27, 2022
I have a problem with Blackfire. After the second time she attacks you at the office it says that you capture her. But I cant find her in the cells. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
She was the last character I havent collected so it would suck to do it all over again...

Nemesor85

Jan 13, 2023
I have a problem with Blackfire. After the second time she attacks you at the office it says that you capture her. But I cant find her in the cells. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
She was the last character I havent collected so it would suck to do it all over again...
Did you check for her under henchwomen?

chellewalker

May 5, 2019
Why has this game gotten the "ai cg" tag? I had them filtered out and only realized I'd missed the update until a couple minutes ago, and as far as I've known this game hasn't used ai.

ImRudi

Dec 31, 2023
Anyone got a resolve for "currupt files" while exporting? I can only notice this on Andrey's caracter as she randomly get's bugged sprites (not the white kind).

Right now im at a dead end as i started the second penguin event (I don't remember the name) and im stuck on a black screen after the initial conversation.

Any help?

uuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dec 28, 2021
Does anyone have any tools/advice for developing your own mods for the game? I have ideas that i don't imagine getting implemented, but would like to see happen regardless.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Why has this game gotten the "ai cg" tag? I had them filtered out and only realized I'd missed the update until a couple minutes ago, and as far as I've known this game hasn't used ai.
it hasn't, this thread is peak dunning krueger. They don't like how his style has shifted so now everything must be AI.

The funnier bit is that if it was actually AI trained on how he draws it would look more like his older art that they actually like.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
The first one is Dual leash with Supergirl and the other 2 are also scenes with Supergirl in her cell.
Thank you!!! good sir!!

But yeah, just look at this Batgirl haircut. What even is that haircut? It's that Mcdonalds cosplay all over again. Who even wanted that? Party on the back, boring on the front? Man on the left? Woman on the right? Barbara on the right, Larson on the left_ That haircut was no one sexual desire. COULD HAVE BEEN, COULD HAVE BEEN, if not for the short side. Couldn't he just have added a beautiful dress to Barbara? Maybe yes a beautiful haircut, but not THAT haircut. That just feels lazy on the short end. It could have been so beautiful if it didn't included the BRUNO end to it.
1726239477817.png 1726239556931.png

And that is just the aesthetic side, but the girl, the personality. Dude it feels so gone. It doesn't even feel like you're actually with Batgirl or Barbara on this event. Not even with Gordon in the mix. Haircut doesn't help, but the plot or rather how she behaves on the plot, feels like instead of forcing a reluctant Batgirl or Barbara to be groped, it feels like Luthor is only coercing a random insecure teenager.
I feel like this dev no longer has any desire for DC characters.

Talia was good, not really into her so I didn't pay any attention to her plot. Not into NTR either. But at least with her she is and always has been very well drawn. Unfortunately, I don't check these games for her. So I'll let someone else criticize that side. My focus and disappointment is mostly centered in Barbara.

The other characters, ok well drawn, but again, who cares about those? We have gone backwards into those generic games or comics with those generic big boob characters. Oh here's Anna, Oh here's Britney. Oh here's Desiree. Guy has great superheroines to break, and he can't inspire to get a good story, not even with 3 months between updates to get inspiration. Not even with all the breaks he's gotten.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
The real issue for me with the game isn't so much that the art sucks now, it still seems fine to me. The real issue is that for literal years now, there has been almost no depth added to any of the story lines or sex interactions. The game is wide as an ocean and deep as a puddle.

Each update adds either a heroine or two with the standard dance-strip-bj-fuck-anal loop or some event that's disconnected from the rest of the game and lets you chose who to have sex with by clicking their names over and over. The best stuff is the batgirl-supergirl stuff where the characters actually seem conflicted about their descent into depravity, but there's *so little* of that kind of stuff because it's so much easier to just follow the template and add some new obscure version of a heroine every time.

The game would benefit greatly from adding no new characters and just developing the (very large) cast of existing characters, so it doesn't feel like I'm just throwing a new person in the dungeon each week and talking to them until we have anal sex, then forgetting about them forever.
Are you me?? I've been saying exactly this for a long time now. Even before the dev started adding nobodies like the ladies from this update.

There's not even the pretense of a plot anymore... I mean it was "dance-strip-bj-fuck-anal" from the start, but at least there were conversations in between that sold the corruption. The women practically look at Lex and go gaga these days, there's almost no personality to them anymore... You could swap some girls and keep the same dialogue and it would still work the same... It's been happening slowly so maybe some people don't realize, but if you compare the script/interactions with the early ladies we capture, it's night and day...

And that's not mentioning the art change, which is still good imo, but is starting to look generic... I said a few days back that even the slimmer girls have been "bustified" and had a guy tell me they weren't. Was Barbara looking like this in her cell content days..?
barbara.png barbara1.png

Last edited:

SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Thank you!!! good sir!!

But yeah, just look at this Batgirl haircut. What even is that haircut? It's that Mcdonalds cosplay all over again. Who even wanted that? Party on the back, boring on the front? Man on the left? Woman on the right? Barbara on the right, Larson on the left_ That haircut was no one sexual desire. COULD HAVE BEEN, COULD HAVE BEEN, if not for the short side. Couldn't he just have added a beautiful dress to Barbara? Maybe yes a beautiful haircut, but not THAT haircut. That just feels lazy on the short end. It could have been so beautiful if it didn't included the BRUNO end to it.
View attachment 4029255 View attachment 4029263

And that is just the aesthetic side, but the girl, the personality. Dude it feels so gone. It doesn't even feel like you're actually with Batgirl or Barbara on this event. Not even with Gordon in the mix. Haircut doesn't help, but the plot or rather how she behaves on the plot, feels like instead of forcing a reluctant Batgirl or Barbara to be groped, it feels like Luthor is only coercing a random insecure teenager.
I feel like this dev no longer has any desire for DC characters.

Talia was good, not really into her so I didn't pay any attention to her plot. Not into NTR either. But at least with her she is and always has been very well drawn. Unfortunately, I don't check these games for her. So I'll let someone else criticize that side. My focus and disappointment is mostly centered in Barbara.

The other characters, ok well drawn, but again, who cares about those? We have gone backwards into those generic games or comics with those generic big boob characters. Oh here's Anna, Oh here's Britney. Oh here's Desiree. Guy has great superheroines to break, and he can't inspire to get a good story, not even with 3 months between updates to get inspiration. Not even with all the breaks he's gotten.
1726253336286.png
Guess who never watched Batman Subzero direct to DVD movie

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
can any share full safe
Given the risks involved in sharing Registry files, and given that the almost complete save linked in the OP has been proven safe, the best thing would be to use that and just play it to completion.

Especially as a lot of stuff doesn't appear in the vault and you've got to play it anyway.

Reactions: nonceboi69

Ecco No no

Oct 22, 2017
And that's not mentioning the art change, which is still good imo, but is starting to look generic... I said a few days back that even the slimmer girls have been "bustified" and had a guy tell me they weren't. Was Barbara looking like this in her cell content days..?
View attachment 4030240 View attachment 4030241
Jesus H Christ I was just coming back to check out the game. That doesnt even look like her. I used to watch his art streams and contribute money. It WAS legit perfect lewd forms of the Animated TV show version of these girls! Now I see that 2nd pic and I sighed and just clicked the cancel button on the download.
SMH why does everything I love fall to inshitification.
This is supposed to be Barbara Gordon BATGIRL!?
1726266983244.png
They are bigger than HIS original PowerGirl who is supposed to be the big titty queen of DC
1726267216786.png

This is what I remember and lusted after...
1726267100829.png

Good luck. I hope somebody replies and tells me the picture is because of a bimbo machine or something that is optional.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2023
Been years since I was at that stage of the game, but if memory serves, you need to fully upgrade the devices of the girls in Lex's lab.
I'm fully upgraded at least of the three girls that I've unlocked so far do I need to do the unlock feature where I train them

4.00 star(s) 164 Votes