pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
how do you get Rose & Jinx , do they just show up at the hire room or do you need to do something else first . because i have ran the game 7 days in game since update and neither have been able to be hired yet,, i get no one in the hire room at head quarters

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
also thinking maybe its time for a secondary cheat menu , eg when you press c on keyboard cheats come up to give you cash and to hire villains and unlock heroines , maybe the secondary menu unlocks after the game recognizes you have played through the yacht party and prison storylines that way we can hire ivy , bane , metallo , jinx and rose immediately ??? ( didnt add frost as she goes in cell )

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Cells,MB private rooms,the yacht,Tala,Roulette-so far all are repetable.
Can't say about Talia because I am still waiting for the bugfix.

Haha I propose something simular on previous page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-3-gunsmoke-games.326/page-610#post-2254229
BTW August update is Vixen not Supergirl.It always was that way.

2.1.9 - Terra (November 30th)

2.2.0 - Miss Martian (January 31st)

2.2.1 - Artemis (March 30th)

2.2.2 - Batgirl (May 31st - June 6th)

2.2.3 - Vixen (July 31st - Aug 6th)

2.2.4 - Supergirl (September 30th - Oct 6th)
That's what I get for writing paragraphs at 4 in the morning

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So far i am and my game and PC are fine and i suck with PC's and for the Tala scene i recorded it with OBS so i can watch it again, i even opened up another game and changed her outfit so i have two versions of that scene though i had to skip some days went from day 83 to 87.
Are we talking about Tala or Talia?
BTW I have posted same redirect to the post about regedit:)

Last edited:

Profesor Nitzsche

Jan 6, 2018
IDK man they just look like super buff ladies to me. This is a pet peeve of mine in general, too many artists draw women who are supposed to be big and strong in the fiction as more 'traditionally feminine' and I don't like it. I guess insecure dudes can get grossed out by attractive women that have more stereotypically masculine traits.
Then don`t guess becouse you are terrible at this. It is a matter of personal taste which women are attractive. If you like ones that are looking like men, then go for it. Hell you can even prefer men for all I care but don`t call other people insecure when you can`t handle other people opinions on such trivial matter as a women look in the computer game. Ok big boy?

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
You guys are so lucky.When I first saw the game -november 2015-there is barely any content-only first 6 superheroines,Tala,Roulette and Mercy+some villains for hire.The most we can get was a strip at Grand Slam.
Actually yes, true blessing in disguise.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes