djoal

Sep 3, 2019
hi guys i didn't come here for a while. But when i came here last time, i saw they were working on a new UI so this update 2.2.444 don't have this update? so when are we gonna get it?
just wondering.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm currently struggling to progress further with Maxima I got the intro and teleporting to her area however it stays as aa black screen when attempting to teleport afterwards

Micheal Cozad

Jul 8, 2017
I cant unlock wonder woman's dance scene and for some reason my trophy room is broken none of the bonus porteits and sketches will unlock and some of the girls that ive unlocke wont show up and when i try to view any of rose scenes it just takes me to the street leash scene does anyone have a save that has everthing unlocked iv tried doing a new game but it dosent fix these issuse

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
The grind on this game is painful, I've been trying to get supergirls last outfit forever. Do you have to go through every single scene with every outfit?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Lois lane,i hope we can cuck superman by impregnate her,harley to cuck joker and black canary to cuck green arrow..i dont mind about netori because we are the one cucking,but netorare?haha,that make you a cuck...for some reason i don't want to see Lex as a cuck,Lex enjoying the left over after the girl been used hundred of time in MB make me turn off..
I love to see more Lois Lane. Kinky as much as possible. More clothes etc

Reactions: Genji

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
As a suggestion: to make possible the cloning of minions with the subsequent content of clones in cells on an ongoing basis (similar to heroines) with its own line of development

Steven7394

Feb 4, 2018
hi.
there is a bug in the private room, and that is when the scenes are vixen, they don't look good, and in the gallery when they see them the image goes black and the game stops

Reactions: ThatRandomBeach

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
I’ve seen some mention of people's interest in a Marvel version of this game so I wanted to pitch an idea of a game SR7 could do when he finishes this game.

Something Unlimited 2 L.M.D. (Lex's Marvel Domination)

Plot: wherever the game ends (my money is on that he controls everything with his own super powered army/harem) but while basking in his glory he notices a strange cosmic energy coming from S.T.A.R. Labs so he goes to investigate. When he gets there he sees a portal which seemed to be sucking in everything in the lab, he attempts to close the portal using what machinery is left but after no success he is eventually sucked into the portal and blacks out. After an unknown amount of time later he awakens in a very upscale bedroom and after examining the room he walked out into an impressively large office that seemed to rival his own. Then that’s when he noticed him, in the middle of the office a large man lied on the ground in a pool of blood, with closer examination the man was a dead ringer for Lex, plus a couple hundred pounds. Before Lex could do anything one of the man’s associates entered the office (I’m not really sure who, I’m not sure of all that are associated with the Kingpin) luckily before the associate could attack Lex managed to use one of his devices on her and explains what happened which she seems to take surprisingly well, she then explains that the dead man is Wilson Fisk, the kingpin of the underworld and with his death it will create a power vacuum, which will create massive chaos, so the two strike a deal, he poses as a now slimmed down kingpin and keep the underworld from delving into chaos and she will assist him in returning to his world, though if he can take over his own universe, maybe he can have just as much fun in this one.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes