Jackrippereng

Jan 15, 2019
Hey can someone tell me if there are only dance scenes for starfire and stargirl cause I’ve been playing the same scenes over and over to see a change but there are no changes

D

Deleted member 1569344

Hey can someone tell me if there are only dance scenes for starfire and stargirl cause I’ve been playing the same scenes over and over to see a change but there are no changes
Yes for Stargirl but for starfire if you have blackfire as a henchwomen and visit her a few time blackfire will do something with starfire

Reactions: KaiserST

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I’m curious what other female characters would everyone like to be added please list them all
Well, we could always summon from other Universes. Like Rogue PS? Or She Hulk, SR7 was always good drawing them. Then again, if he could I'd say he give it a shot to Candy and Mandy from Arkham Origins style. Or even some Korra. But before, I'd like if he gave us some real good cumslut updates on Raven, maybe Audrey, Wonder Woman, BlackFire, among many many others.

I know it's too soon to ask for an update, but I'm wondering, am I 1 month too soon, or a few days too soon?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes