Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
Lol just here to see if they met their release window. Crazy how some games with more content and actual game play elements from smaller studios are able to meet more consistent deadlines. I don't know how anyone justifies dropping $25/update on what loosely amounts to 10 pics/month. Y'all are something thirsty.

holajay

Mar 18, 2019
i've been getting this bug for a while now where the screen gets partially obscured. I can't seem to find anyone else having this problem, so I'm just going to post an image here so people can better understand what I'm talking about.

issuesu226.PNG

it's purely aesthetic and doesn't affect gameplay at all, it's just kind of irritating and I don't know how to fix it

paracetamol95

Oct 15, 2019
The worst part isn't the constant delays, but the absolute silence about it. They knew there was gonna be a delay. The decent thing would be to tell us.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i've been getting this bug for a while now where the screen gets partially obscured. I can't seem to find anyone else having this problem, so I'm just going to post an image here so people can better understand what I'm talking about.

View attachment 650952

it's purely aesthetic and doesn't affect gameplay at all, it's just kind of irritating and I don't know how to fix it
Update your drivers. Seems like Unity doesn't love your video card

krilati77

Jan 3, 2019
Could someone share a full save of the latest version for windovs? I don't understand how to get the new special costumes and i am missing some from before too

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
who now's my be there tring to get every thing up to par. i really don't know tho. all i can say is hope for the best out come.

reversi154

Feb 11, 2017

View attachment 650952

ALT+ENTER

Reactions: PlagueRoamer

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I really like the comic book theme but IMO this game REALLY needs a way to massively reduce the grind. I find it to be just unplayably tedious without cheats.

Reactions: Swallows999

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
With a game like this. There's really no reason not to just use cheats. The gameplay isn't exactly adding anything and just feels obligatory and that's honestly fine with me.

Reactions: drpavelcia

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I really like the comic book theme but IMO this game REALLY needs a way to massively reduce the grind. I find it to be just unplayably tedious without cheats.
Then cheat. Something Unlimited has literally no gamplay, cheating doesn't change anything outside of shortening the amount of times you have to click.

reireireirei

Feb 21, 2019
To be honest, the Halloween Event updates were not so creative. I say this just because I place great hope to this game. I can not forget the first time I saw the slut dresses, those are real art. Comparing with that, HOlloween uniforms like mixing water with milk, light taste. I hope the Lois content can show some new incredible sparks

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes