ex789

Sep 24, 2018
The next update will be a big one. They have no excuse this next time now that they've done the recoding this update. So let's see how that one plays out.

Reactions: Revan 12345

palmzq

Aug 6, 2019
The next update will be a big one. They have no excuse this next time now that they've done the recoding this update. So let's see how that one plays out.
That's what people have said about the last couple updates. Remember when there was 4 months in between updates and everyone was expecting a bunch only for it to only finish the Halloween update? And then with this one they said because the last one was finishing the Halloween update they would release everything else in a big update.

The truth is they've given up on the game and are now just milking it with a few cgs an update.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
How do you know if brothel scenes have been added to each update? Am I correct that no new brothel scenes have been added in the last two updates?
You know when you read the changelog marked spoilers

And no no brothel updates for a while

Last update was Halloween related

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Ok, I'ma put aside the obvious copy paste performed on the slaves and just gonna make a couple of statements

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JIMMY I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME AND FUCK ME GOOD, ELSE YOU'LL SLEEP WITH THE FISHES TONIGHT. I guess the implicit added scene in this update was every patreon getting f'ed in the ass this month. I had a giggle, a bit disappointing, but hilarious.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
That's what people have said about the last couple updates. Remember when there was 4 months in between updates and everyone was expecting a bunch only for it to only finish the Halloween update? And then with this one they said because the last one was finishing the Halloween update they would release everything else in a big update.

The truth is they've given up on the game and are now just milking it with a few cgs an update.
Yeah, but those updates had content when they were finally released.

This one is a few Lois scenes and more copy/paste leash stuff.

The next one will be important.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Below is my review for 2.2.7. My complaints are on the story, characters (specifically Lois), and what I believed was a lack of passion for the update. We saw great changes to the cheat menu and a great focus on bugs and code, but I believe that the art of this update was a little bit of a letdown. Hope everyone is having a good day. Cheers!

A fair assessment
The only other thing I would add was why they mentioned Livewire
I mean if they edited her portrait why mention it
I could see absolutely no difference

I would also have liked to see more detail to the maxima scenes

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Yes, it's not as if I've been feeling like there's absolutely no relevant content for the past 6 months. But this time they'll definitely change that!!!
My bet is they gonna change to 3 month updates and add another Ronald McDonalds scene that was nobody's fantasy ever. I mean, Who wouldn't ever love seeing the people from the frankenfamily or whatever again?

I really want to support them, but this game has broken me to my core.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Yes, it's not as if I've been feeling like there's absolutely no relevant content for the past 6 months. But this time they'll definitely change that!!!
My bet is they gonna change to 3 month updates and add another Ronald McDonalds scene that was nobody's fantasy ever. I mean, Who wouldn't ever love seeing the people from the frankenfamily or whatever again?

I really want to support them, but this game has broken me to my core.
I agree the whole fast food thing was waaayy off the mark

I personally avoid that option (shivers ) weird

This update was pointless and honestly there is no way they actively work for two months straight when doing this
I have looked at the discord page and nobody is in a outrage about the update

pdeck21

Oct 17, 2019
How do i "visit" ivy after posting her to the meta bordello? I don't see an option.
also how do i start with the league of shadow content after the yacht?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ There's nothing with her there, she might have something at the other stripper bar/Lex's room

To get Talia, you gotta deal with her on the boat up till you get anal scene, then finish the boat, wait a week, go check Lex's office around the 7th day, she should be there and events will unfold

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
^ There's nothing with her there, she might have something at the other stripper bar/Lex's room

To get Talia, you gotta deal with her on the boat up till you get anal scene, then finish the boat, wait a week, go check Lex's office around the 7th day, she should be there and events will unfold
Ivy is on the monitors in the bordello as long as you post Batgirl in one of the rooms

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
- Lois Content
- New Portrait Sets
- Leash Scenes
- Cell Sex Scenes
- Cell Anal Scenes
- Daily Planet Sex Scenes
Bruh. Finally

I'm not even kidding when I say I've been waiting years for this.

Lois really should have been the first one finished. Given the history of Lex and Superman.

Reactions: vireker and ex789

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Wouldn't Gunsmoke Games bring BoB2 update this month? then would you work on the old characters? So, I heard that they would bring bigger updates but they would take longer (4 months for example). Anyway, I want to see the content of Lois Lane but at the same time I feel better waiting for an update that brings a lot of content because of the dismay I had with the last halloween update.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
That was an insanely disappointing release. Not even any new costumes for Lois, and her storyline was very, very meh.

Honestly, I’d prefer the devs took a break away from SU and took the time to finish BoB2, and then they could come back refreshed.

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
although I don't understand why anyone likes lois (perhaps you enjoy seeing the entitled cunt get humbled) I'm glad some of you got what you wanted

Reactions: vireker
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes