Nuratar

Dec 12, 2017
Can anyone tell me who in game has the private room scenes? I've missed quite a few updates, so I have no idea who to put there, as not to waste a day.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look i think they should work on the older characters they have been with out stuff for a long time i mean huntres has a dance and strip stuff and one bordelo scene. so why work on the othere's and leave hunters and zatanna and the other's with out stuff make's no cent's to me.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
Terra,Miss Martian,Artemis,Batgirl,Vixen and Supergirl.
hey can you please explain to me the unlockable costume for them, the roster or whennever suff, you can use it when you upgrade sent them to their room, in the liviing quarter ?

Jokey123

Jul 27, 2017
I would love if pregnancy was added at some point. If I was Luthor, I would love to impregnate all these women, especially Lois.

I get this is a huge fetish for a lot of people.

But god I hope they don't add it. Unless they finish everything, then do pregnancy last and as an option to turn off.

Or let Tara be the only one who gets pregnant I don't like her anyway.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know what's going on mega has downloaded alot of my games but know it just want's to shut the hole page down so i can't even get the game. i know it can't be my computer so it has to be there stuped page.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I get this is a huge fetish for a lot of people.

But god I hope they don't add it. Unless they finish everything, then do pregnancy last and as an option to turn off.

Or let Tara be the only one who gets pregnant I don't like her anyway.
Yeah I meant like that. Not mandatory. Just add it as an option for those who do, and let those who are not into it have the option to turn it off. I'm all about player choice as long as the options are there. It would also add more value. Plus it lets those play Luthor how they would want to play him.

Last edited:

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
well fuck me i bugged the game out and last save was 4 hours ago XD
wanted to see which scenesi didnt get and acidentaly clicked on one of talas and now the gamekeeps telling me "this scene is still locked"

Great34

Mar 13, 2018
well fuck me i bugged the game out and last save was 4 hours ago XD
wanted to see which scenesi didnt get and acidentaly clicked on one of talas and now the gamekeeps telling me "this scene is still locked"
game autosaves after every single action you do. Just close the game and start from the last save

Reactions: KaiserST

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i have a question why does mage and the rest of them say 1,9 gb but only when you download from the other's it say's it say's 1.1 gb.

Jun 21, 2018
They mentioned a roadmap in Patreon. Can anyone link it post here for me to seem I've tried going back a handful of pages but didn't find it. It'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
What triggers you being allowed to capture T2 heroines? I have all these, have fully upgraded everything available, and talked to everyone I can. I've also done all the cloning quests and summoned Raven. 1589930398604.png

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes