joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
Anyone have a full save? When I go to the vault to look at some scenes, I just noticed that there's still some that are in purple that are still locked. Not sure how to unlock them. Can someone recommend a full save? I'm playing in the latest version however there's some stuff with characters that still locked from older versions.

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
Reactions: Jean

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
what is the point of Leash scenes? o.k. I get it if you do a leash scene with Lois in Daily planet. that's cool .but on the street or in Glamour slam? is there a difference?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
what is the point of Leash scenes? o.k. I get it if you do a leash scene with Lois in Daily planet. that's cool .but on the street or in Glamour slam? is there a difference?
Supposedly it's to show the characters are completely broken and will be submissive

But the dialogue and following scenes (if there are any ) don't reflect that

dadaddaaadada

Mar 18, 2018
Could anybody tell me how to start the Talia content? I've been stuck done with Terra and know there's supposed to be more but not sure what I'm missing.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
does anyone know when the raven x starfire comic is going to be updated or did he stooped updating it
Probably never. Even before SR7 started working on SU, he was known for half assing comics. There are two separate comics about Rogue from X-Men Unlimited that he started and abandoned. One of which he abandoned like two pages in, came back a year later, and then abandoned it again a few pages later. The fact that Something Unlimited has gone this long without SR7 getting bored and wandering off is something of a miracle.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes