Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Anyone think that since it's technically the new month we will see an update early say this weekend

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
If you're going to whine about the game missing its release date, you should probably make sure that it actually did miss its release date. Something Unlimited has had a first week of every second month release window for quite some time. You've got a few more days before your bleating is accurate.
Fair enough, I'll concede if you can point to a time in 2020 where they made that first week window. Go on, I'll wait.

Let's be honest here though, the release window only really serves to elongate the sub milking here. When they went to the bi-monthly model, they held a vote and promised better "bug-free" content. It only took them 2 messy releases after that and they imposed this arbitrary window that they continue to regularly miss. Let's also not forget they took 4 months off over the holidays, then pushed out a release that boasted double the content it actually had, because they were completely disingenuous with how they listed the new content (ie. Lois see scene/Mercy sex scene being the same scene). Now we are into July and the Halloween themed event is still unfinished.

I've talked to the devs or whoever their spokesperson was in the past. When I suggested a road map or something in order to garner some good faith, they simply replied that stifles them.

The fact remains simple, far more compelling games, with far smaller teams, have generated far more content, far more consistently (looking at you GGGB) than these hacks have.

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Gunsmoke is always like "Wait for it.... wait for it....wait for it....Keep waiting for it... Oh what? Is it December already? Ok then. I guess it's time for waaait for iiiit"
And wait for it.... waaaait for it.... waaaait for it..... I swear I'm not gonna thread this until 15th of the month. Keeep waaaaiting for it..

Reactions: Owlman8497

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Fair enough, I'll concede if you can point to a time in 2020 where they made that first week window. Go on, I'll wait.

Let's be honest here though, the release window only really serves to elongate the sub milking here. When they went to the bi-monthly model, they held a vote and promised better "bug-free" content. It only took them 2 messy releases after that and they imposed this arbitrary window that they continue to regularly miss. Let's also not forget they took 4 months off over the holidays, then pushed out a release that boasted double the content it actually had, because they were completely disingenuous with how they listed the new content (ie. Lois see scene/Mercy sex scene being the same scene). Now we are into July and the Halloween themed event is still unfinished.

I've talked to the devs or whoever their spokesperson was in the past. When I suggested a road map or something in order to garner some good faith, they simply replied that stifles them.

The fact remains simple, far more compelling games, with far smaller teams, have generated far more content, far more consistently (looking at you GGGB) than these hacks have.
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the first release window of 2020 was not missed it was just not the usual two months and gsg made that clear ahead of time, and even if it was it wasn't missed by much. All of which is a completely moot point because the previous releases of 2020 are not this release. The fact of the matter is that you're whining about this release missing its release date when the date hasn't passed yet. The fact that the last one was exceptionally late was absolutely pathetic and inexcusable, but that really doesn't change anything about this one. Today is not yesterday and no amount of childish bleating will make it that way. Wait until the first week of the month actually passes with no release and then we can start our usual "lulz, gsg is such shit. This update late and five minits logn!" like we always do when it happens. Preemptively complaining just makes you look like a petulant child.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the first release window of 2020 was not missed it was just not the usual two months and gsg made that clear ahead of time, and even if it was it wasn't missed by much. All of which is a completely moot point because the previous releases of 2020 are not this release. The fact of the matter is that you're whining about this release missing its release date when the date hasn't passed yet. The fact that the last one was exceptionally late was absolutely pathetic and inexcusable, but that really doesn't change anything about this one. Today is not yesterday and no amount of childish bleating will make it that way. Wait until the first week of the month actually passes with no release and then we can start our usual "lulz, gsg is such shit. This update late and five minits logn!" like we always do when it happens. Preemptively complaining just makes you look like a petulant child.
The last release date was not missed, it was just garbage and copy paste. The faces on Lois were enough to haunt any boner for life. Not to mention the obvious copy paste that was done on the twins slaves or something. I would bet the group procrastinated everything till those last 15 days.

The supporters from years ago are the ones that most feel sick from the wait. Sure we have content, but damn have the years have passed. I remember years ago when there were just a bunch of us who even knew the game existed, I became a patreon thinking more money would give SR7 more motivation and therefore the progress would speed. BOY WAS I WRONG. The progress has been either the same or worse. Only on the month when so many people removed their support on patreon was when he woke up and delivered like 4 months worth of content the next month. I really don't think Gunsmoke should make money withdrawal their biggest motivation. But damn it, between the bad updates and the long years, it's getting really hard to support this game lately. Also, Harley as Ronald McDonald? What was he thinking? THAT WAS NO ONE'S FANTASY!!!!

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
The last release date was not missed, it was just garbage and copy paste. The faces on Lois were enough to haunt any boner for life. Not to mention the obvious copy paste that was done on the twins slaves or something. I would bet the group procrastinated everything till those last 15 days.

The supporters from years ago are the ones that most feel sick from the wait. Sure we have content, but damn have the years have passed. I remember years ago when there were just a bunch of us who even knew the game existed, I became a patreon thinking more money would give SR7 more motivation and therefore the progress would speed. BOY WAS I WRONG. The progress has been either the same or worse. Only on the month when so many people removed their support on patreon was when he woke up and delivered like 4 months worth of content the next month. I really don't think Gunsmoke should make money withdrawal their biggest motivation. But damn it, between the bad updates and the long years, it's getting really hard to support this game lately. Also, Harley as Ronald McDonald? What was he thinking? THAT WAS NO ONE'S FANTASY!!!!
I for one still have not done that Halloween option for Harley ....... Waaaayyy to creepy

Reactions: Nixi~ and Cyberious

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
hahahah, it's funny how some of you are just now saying - I think...they are delaying the game and are milking patreon's money.
good morning, sunshines....

• Haha
Reactions: Classic Krieger

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
View attachment 716477
One day I'm hoping we can break the ultimate prize. The hardest woman to break.
I would have thought that being WW. Also, don't give him more ideas. He'll milk a new character for a year and only get to dance scenes. Meanwhile, we'll still have seen even less content from everyone else.

Also, I wouldn't really call it "break" at first it was really break the heroines, and sure, I don't really mind no mindbreak from charas like Vixen, or Zattanna. But damn it, Lois at first was really interesting to break, and suddenly she's like "Sex on daily planet? Yeah why the fuck not."

They had it with Barbara, even Martian girl. Has anyone else noticed a lack of cumslut raven=

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
I'm hoping that most characters will get a complete arc where they are properly obedient by the end -- I assume they figure it's a more important priority to actually draw out the sex scenes rather than write out complete dialogue for their 'broken' state. Batgirl still hasn't had Nightwing's identity revealed to her, for example; something that absolutely has to happen given the buildup to it.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I'm hoping that most characters will get a complete arc where they are properly obedient by the end -- I assume they figure it's a more important priority to actually draw out the sex scenes rather than write out complete dialogue for their 'broken' state. Batgirl still hasn't had Nightwing's identity revealed to her, for example; something that absolutely has to happen given the buildup to it.
Well said. They say the characters are going to be complete and yet story wise and dialogue wise they aren't technically broken yet nothing is really progressing to the final for a character

Reactions: Classic Krieger

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Well, I don't expect much progress on the main story front. There's still a lot of things that they laid out that have been there for a long time like tier 3 chip upgrades, the mechanics lab, super powers, and whatnot. At this point more cell content is nice but if more girls get added to the cells then your reliable money pool dries up and the club and bordello mechanics becomes pointless. I like the cloned girls idea to keep that going.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I don't know if Gunsmoke Games actually checks this site for bug reports, but I found a bug in version 2.2.6 of the game. I didn't see the changelog for 2.2.7 say anything about fixing bugs so I'm going to assume this bug wasn't taken care of/missed/ignored. When I was scrolling through the vault (gallery) scenes, I was checking to see which scenes I had seen already. And when I had selected one of Supergirl's scenes, instead of returning me to Supergirl's list of scenes, I was returned to Vixen's scene selection menu. Specifically, it seems to be the Meta Bordello scenes where she gets fucked by Lex (in any of the positions). The generic MB scene and the scenes at the Glamour Slam don't redirect incorrectly. I'm not sure about the other scenes since I'm not very far in the game. I haven't checked every scene, but it might be prudent to at least check every scene's redirection in the code. But if it's not something that will get copied and pasted into SUR, then I guess you don't really need to do that since it's not a game-breaking bug or anything

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I don't know if Gunsmoke Games actually checks this site for bug reports, but I found a bug in version 2.2.6 of the game. I didn't see the changelog for 2.2.7 say anything about fixing bugs so I'm going to assume this bug wasn't taken care of/missed/ignored. When I was scrolling through the vault (gallery) scenes, I was checking to see which scenes I had seen already. And when I had selected one of Supergirl's scenes, instead of returning me to Supergirl's list of scenes, I was returned to Vixen's scene selection menu. Specifically, it seems to be the Meta Bordello scenes where she gets fucked by Lex (in any of the positions). The generic MB scene and the scenes at the Glamour Slam don't redirect incorrectly. I'm not sure about the other scenes since I'm not very far in the game. I haven't checked every scene, but it might be prudent to at least check every scene's redirection in the code. But if it's not something that will get copied and pasted into SUR, then I guess you don't really need to do that since it's not a game-breaking bug or anything
The list of bugs fixed in 2.2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes