Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
hold the fuck up... they added futa?!?!
fuck that shit...
I guess their Patreons were dropping out (realizing that they were milking them dry), so now they want to attract new Patreons by adding futa shit...
wow... and I thought big corporations like Apple or EA games were greedy fucks....

"herpa derpa, milking dem dry"

Meanwhile, even tho' they are sometimes a week or two late, they deliver consistant updates, and literally made this thread/authorized it, giving the updates for free on here.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
After the first scene with Mercy, how do I unlock the others? I keep going in her cell but I have the same options.

Jul 11, 2020
I've got a glitch in my game that I'm hoping someone could help me with.

After doing the prison breakouts for everyone, I tried hiring Poison Ivy and put her in either the meta bordello or the glamor slam. It's been a while since this happened, but I think I must've pressed reset on the villain screen and what happened was she was greyed out on the selection menu on the bottom but not actually in a position. So now I can't select her in the villain menu or rehire her in the legion hq, cause the game thinks I've still got her hired.

Is there anyway to fix this without simply starting a whole new game? I'm like 500 days in and it's a very grindy game

ShadowSpider9

Mar 19, 2019
Considering the new Megan and Artimus scene I wonder how hard it would be to put in a harem ranking system?
Nothing fancy. Just a simple numbered drag and drop
Then whoever is ranked higher will act at the dominant one when you walk one slave to another's cell.

In terms of dialogue, you could have it be very cut and paste dialogue.
Lex: ____ I have decided that you now outrank ____.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: soundengineer

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Considering the new Megan and Artimus scene I wonder how hard it would be to put in a harem ranking system?
Nothing fancy. Just a simple numbered drag and drop
Then whoever is ranked higher will act at the dominant one when you walk one slave to another's cell.

In terms of dialogue, you could have it be very cut and paste dialogue.
Lex: ____ I have decided that you now outrank ____.
How do I trigger the scene ?

grnrngr07

Jan 10, 2019
Enjoyed the content overall for this update, though I never did get Cheetah's Glamour Slam scenes. Does she need to be assigned there for those?

Some things I hope to see going forward on top of getting content for Zatanna, Black Canary and Wonder Woman:
- More interactions between the girls
- Updates to Supergirl and Artemis to get their fully submissive/enthusiastic dialog for all their actions as well as nicknames
- As much as I'd rather see slutty versions of their actual costumes than the slut costumes we have been getting, one for Hawkgirl along with her submission
- I've always thought Batgirl needs one more Nightwing scene where she has the chance to escape but chooses to stay. If the cell scene "stories" are to end with their eventual breaking and accepting their situation, this feels like it should be there.
- More costumes in general. Getting the yacht/halloween/armor/alley costumes actually unlockable

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
After the first scene with Mercy, how do I unlock the others? I keep going in her cell but I have the same options.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hire her, go to "defences" then click "villain", "post villain" and put her in "Lex Corp living quarter" and then go to "Lex's room".
I did it already several times but intro not happen( I unlock all scenes except intro

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes