Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
People saying set Mercy as henchwoman and go to villain's hideout for sex scene... do they mean to go Glamour Slam for sex scene? Cus that's where I got the sex scene with her in the alley. Looking in the scenes section too, no other things that can be unlocked for Mercy as far as I can see soooo am I missing something here?
Actually just entering anything from the map triggers it if the conditions are met. For me it happend with Tala's hideot you see. The point is that you can't miss it if the conditions are met.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
Help
(mercy content) mercy alley sex triggered but no alley costume obtained
( Lois Content ) does all these acutualy mean same ?
Mercy Leash Scenes
- Mercy Licking Scenes
- Mercy Alley Scenes
- Mercy Sex Scenes
when you LEASH its done in ALLEY and LICKING
and the sex which is futa
so we have only 2 scene ? 1 futa and 1 leash?

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
ok so I though it was a mistake, but now after all this time, the futa/trans tag has been added but harem tag has not. this confuses me

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Has anyone concluded this? If yes, how to trigger this scene?
- Miss Martian Content
- Artemis Blowjob Scenes
- Artemis Anal Scenes

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
I have a feeling that it's not possible to unlock Mercy's Alley costume just as we can't unlock the Prison costumes, which is unfortunate because they all look good. I've been trying to mess with the registry variables to force the game into spawning the girls with the costumes in their cells/rooms but so far no luck.

Sere1

Apr 14, 2019
We now need an update to that picture of all the girls in their collars since we've added a few with this update.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Has anyone concluded this? If yes, how to trigger this scene?
- Miss Martian Content
- Artemis Blowjob Scenes
- Artemis Anal Scenes
Visit Miss Martian and choose special,leash,Artemis and then whatever you want.
If you want to know what is in the game, check the spoiler changelog in your files, if you don't know how to get the scene then look at that because they are mostly straight forward. If you are having trouble with a specific scene, there is a search bar in the top right of this site.
Speaking about changelog-it is missing the 2.1.1 version of the game.It jump from 2.1 to 2.1.2 and it's that way from more than an year.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kojj4 and Skads

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is there an up to date scene guide?
If you want to know what is in the game, check the spoiler changelog in your files, if you don't know how to get the scene then look at that because they are mostly straight forward. If you are having trouble with a specific scene, there is a search bar in the top right of this site.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
>Futa trash
Bad
>Futa trash that doesn't warn you about getting into it
Worse
>Futa trash that doesn't warn you about getting into it and you have no way of exiting out of it until it's done
Absolute garbage.

BOOOOO
Shift and hold spacebar, you won't see it for more than 4 seconds.

Reactions: KaiserST

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I started a new game with this version, and with a LOT of grinding... I don't seem to be able to clone Galatea. I've got the Data Tapes, but all the samples are empty. Is there a step I missed? I had Cheshire as my henchwoman when I finished the Data Tapes heist and I talked with her in the lab, but then the clone options still show all empty vials. Do I lose any scenes just using the cheat menu to add Galatea?

Edit for my problem. I went into the cheat menu and when I clicked Galatea, I saw something on the other side of the screen also unlock as a prerequisite, Cloning. Now cloning should have already been unlocked, I have done all the scenes with it and I'm pretty far into the game (everyone including Terra has been captured, Harley and Cheshire are henchwomen, everything is fully upgraded. So I tried just unlocking Cloning rather then Galatea, and her sample showed up. So it wasn't Galatea that had been glitched, it was cloning in general. I might have fast forwarded at the wrong point or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: HERUTHEFALCON

Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
Cheat menu also seems to break mercy. Game just freezes when you try and get her to blow you. Shame since the only option is to start over without cheats and grind my ass off.

GenericAccount34

Apr 1, 2018
Cheat menu also seems to break mercy. Game just freezes when you try and get her to blow you. Shame since the only option is to start over without cheats and grind my ass off.
While you do have to start over, you can start over with cheats on, you just have to get the lexcorp takeover naturally. (you can still give yourself cash tho)

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes