Drak09

Jan 2, 2018
I feel like a bordello and strip club are such a missed opportunities, they should both be heavily expanded on, to give a few examples.

Strip club:
Have private lap dances
Have those scenes evolve into blowjob,sex,anal heck even gangbangs.
Those scenes should be available both with Lex and with other people
Have them dance without mind control, knowing that they are there dancing so a separate evolved dance
Do a combined dance scenes where multiple girls strip together

Bordello:
Ability for other heroes to rent and have fun with girls this should not be limited as it is
There should be sex, blowjob and anal scenes separate from gangbang scenes basically a vilian rents a heroine for a night kind of a deal.
Again doing all of this again with the stipulation that they are now aware to what they do this opens up a new way to do stuff new perspective.

There are probably more stuff that you could do with both this is just my shower thoughts more or less, and i wanna finish this with one more thing. I mentioned how we should have separate strip and bordello scenes where their mind is blank and where they are aware and i think that this should be done through device mechanic. Simply put when u get them to dungeons their device transfers them from blank to aware and when u send them back if u do they get blank again and u gotta go from everything from the start don't do that, do it so that when u send them back they are aware but stil gotta strip again u can have dialogue where they refuse and he talks them into it. Basically i agree that there should be more than this dungeon focus but i also feel like if we are going to have more of the strip club and bordello there should be more ways to have fun there as well.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I feel like a bordello and strip club are such a missed opportunities, they should both be heavily expanded on, to give a few examples.

Strip club:
Have private lap dances
Have those scenes evolve into blowjob,sex,anal heck even gangbangs.
Those scenes should be available both with Lex and with other people
Have them dance without mind control, knowing that they are there dancing so a separate evolved dance
Do a combined dance scenes where multiple girls strip together

Bordello:
Ability for other heroes to rent and have fun with girls this should not be limited as it is
There should be sex, blowjob and anal scenes separate from gangbang scenes basically a vilian rents a heroine for a night kind of a deal.
Again doing all of this again with the stipulation that they are now aware to what they do this opens up a new way to do stuff new perspective.

There are probably more stuff that you could do with both this is just my shower thoughts more or less, and i wanna finish this with one more thing. I mentioned how we should have separate strip and bordello scenes where their mind is blank and where they are aware and i think that this should be done through device mechanic. Simply put when u get them to dungeons their device transfers them from blank to aware and when u send them back if u do they get blank again and u gotta go from everything from the start don't do that, do it so that when u send them back they are aware but stil gotta strip again u can have dialogue where they refuse and he talks them into it. Basically i agree that there should be more than this dungeon focus but i also feel like if we are going to have more of the strip club and bordello there should be more ways to have fun there as well.
Lap Dance should be special 2 in GS.Or that was the idea back in 2015.
But we also should be getting Fire,Ice and Batwoman after WW.Instead we got Miss Martian,Artemis,Starfire,Raven and Terra.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Keep doing stuff with Blackfire in the cell to unlock henchwoman. The outfit was visible but not selectable on mine, needed more interactions.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
I absolutely do not understand how anyone can like the cuckidillo content or the trans content. Stuff with the girls giving each other oral is cool, but all the rest of the cuckold stuff is gross
Lex doesn't care about heroines, he just uses them as sex slaves. It's the same with henchwomens, he keeps them because they are useful. In general, Lex doesn't love anyone.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
I was able to slot Poison Ivy to the Meta Bordello and I've put Batgirl into one of the bordello slots. Banged my head against the wall repeatedly to appease the gods of the random generator matrix but to no avail. I have then dicked around with the registry to get the Poison Ivy v Batgirl scene still without any success.

I really didn't want to play Windows the Registry Editor any further so I got fed up with all that and just extracted the resources from the game and slammed them together in what is surely an incorrect zoom ratio but at least I got a look at it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that I look at it, this might even be a private room scene.

Last edited:

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
Hi guys! Does someone know if there is some updated guide out there? I just lost track of where I was or which version I used to play, I don't know who has new content to try. It would be nice if there was some kind of "check" symbol or something warning about the amount of content completion with each character, don't you think?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Hi guys! Does someone know if there is some updated guide out there? I just lost track of where I was or which version I used to play, I don't know who has new content to try. It would be nice if there was some kind of "check" symbol or something warning about the amount of content completion with each character, don't you think?
Most of what you are asking about can be found in the OP, the very first post of the thread which gets updated.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I'm sorry to bother, but is anyone else with a blackfire bug, where her Lex secretary clothes is unlocked, but she can't be choose as a henchwoman.
Is there any way to solve it?
Thanks in advance
I don't remember seeing a bug with Black Fire, but if you already have it in your cell just interact with it by doing actions like talk, dance and spank it will be available as your henchwoman.

zayn zidel

Sep 25, 2019
How to unlock Tigress Outfits:
Take Artemis to Private Room (Bordello).
Interact with her (Once per night for 3 times)
BJ - Sex - Anal (you only choose two)
After interacting with Artemis for 3 nights in the private room you will unlock the Tigress outfit.

How do I do Poison Ivy's lesbian scene?
There is a bug in this version that prevents you from putting Poison Ivy on Bordello. However, you can only get the Poison Ivy scene with Batgirl through Regedit.

WIN+R - Regedit - HKEY_CURRENT_USER - Software - Someguy - Something Unlimited
I don't remember which code to put if you want to try

suSlot01_ivySCSH01_h414744533 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivyU_h3262722474 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivyL_h3262722483 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivyP_h3262722479 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivySC01_h4145481070 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivySCLS01_h413727537 = change the value to 1
suSlot01_ivySCLS02_h413727538 = change the value to 1

You will have to find out what it is, unfortunately I don't know. I had to change the entire value to 1 to unlock the scene with Batgirl. Do it at your own risk.

How to unlock the Cheshire and Artemis licking scene?
I don't know if there is a bug but getting this scene takes a little time. You need Cheshire as a henchwoman and go to Artemis's cell and choose the Finger or talk action. You will have to repeat this scene 7 or 10 times.

How do I get the Slade scene with Artemis?
You need to put Artemis in a room in Bordello. Watch the scene, then skip one night and review the scene again.
There is another heroine who has a scene with Slade but I'm not remembering it right now, I don't know if it's Batgirl, Terra or Miss Martian.
Many thanks man.
I know it must be tiresome cattering to all us perverts but I appreciate it.

Reactions: Kojj4

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
And almost all of the characters and backgrounds are based from that very same garbage bin you mentioned.
Nah. Just because something came from the 90s doesn't mean it's automatically bad. Lobo, however, is everything that was wrong with comics in the 90s and should be left to rot in a garbage bin filled with other shitty things from the 90s. Like Limp Bizkit, Geocities, dial up modems, Billy Ray Cyrus, and Furbies.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
Nah. Just because something came from the 90s doesn't mean it's automatically bad. Lobo, however, is everything that was wrong with comics in the 90s and should be left to rot in a garbage bin filled with other shitty things from the 90s. Like Limp Bizkit, Geocities, dial up modems, Billy Ray Cyrus, and Furbies.
Lobo is really one of the DC equivalents of deadpool he started out serious but turned into satire on gritty over the top violence of the 80's, his creator says he was initially an anti hero like Punisher and Wolverine (like how deadpool was satire of deathstroke) that shifted into a commentary on how funny the gritty ultraviolence of the 80's and early 90's was and how it was tryong to be serious

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes