zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there are tits of every size now day's lol. but there is an old saying hope i rember it right i think it was somethink like more then a hand full what a wast more then a mouth full what a treat. i think that's how it went not sure have not used that saying in a long time. i forget what game it was that i played had a cross dc marvil them i thing about a guy from and diffrent demontion who fuck's the girls then has a choice of what to do. i forget the name tho it's not like this game tho.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I dunno, they both have a pretty good assortment.

Off the top of my head, for Marvel:

Jean Gray/Phoenix, Emma Frost, Gwen Stacey, She-Hulk, Carol Danvers, Medusa, Quasar, Silver Sable, Enchantress, Mercury, Elektra, Rogue, Mystique, Psylocke, Storm, Jessica Jones, Mary Jane, Moonstone and Selene to name quite a few.
Sue Storm,Kitty Pryde,Domino,Polaris,X-23,Jubilee,Dazzler,Magik,Dagger,Black Cat to add a few.

tualmaril

Apr 19, 2018
If I reset an event will the game break or can I complete questlines i didn't do before? Cos I missed some events during the yacht.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
What we need is another artist with a similar art style to come out and give S7 some real competition. Maybe then these updates would be at least close to on time.
One day the partreons will be giving this game to their grandsons as their legacy

"But Papa, papa, what is this?"
"This is the legacy of my generation son, the apple tree that my generation planted for your generation to keep watering. It's SunsetRiders7 game, something unlimited."
"But Papa, this game is incomplete."
"And that is why I entrust overlooking this game to you Jason. It MUST be finished. At least till the pregnancy endings"
"But Papa, I'm not strong enough... I'm afraid"
"YOU HAVE TO DO THIS JASON!! YOU HAVE TO!! WE CANNOT LET THIS GAME PASS THE THIRD GENERATION"
"But Papa, what is this thing next to it. It reads... Bend or Break 2..."
"BURN THAT!! BURN THAT THING AND DON'T EVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN!!! SOME THINGS DO LESS HARM TO THE WORLD BURIED!! FORGOTTEN!!"
View attachment 902625
That IS the deal, isn't it? It's funny how we could talk about all these really talented eroges, but when it comes to DC adult stuff, this is the only sucker we're stuck with. It's kinda sad, you could look trough the entire rule34 and still you wouldn't find anybody that made decent DC content.

hhhuuurrrggg

Jun 13, 2017

This has become the biggest release that we've ever done to date. Also spending some extra time on a clean up for a lot of bugs you guys have posted on Discord!
We'll be running through some test builds to work out as many problems as we can.
Dropping some hints and other teasers posts along the way!
Thanks for the patience guys.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

This has become the biggest release that we've ever done to date. Also spending some extra time on a clean up for a lot of bugs you guys have posted on Discord!
We'll be running through some test builds to work out as many problems as we can.
Dropping some hints and other teasers posts along the way!
Thanks for the patience guys.
Well that's good news

I'm guessing though not next week as testing roughly takes two weeks

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
have to wait and see what happen's i guess. well i have scene other games with the dc and the other's but i forget where and what they are.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Following the idea of a Marvel-based SU-like game, I've been toying with the idea for quite a while. I'm an "artist" and I have a scenario and a game system already in mind as well as a few drawings so if anyone is interested as coder/writer hit me up.
my advice is, START SMALL. too many developers try to make the second coming of the witcher 3, and stumble because they cant even make the characters interesting.

focus on 1 character at a time. its ok to hint or present a new one to entice the players, but focus on 1, get her base done, move to another, when possible go back and add stuff to the first so she feels fresh. rinse repeat.

dont try to make too many cumbersome "1 time" events, no need to develop a Chess master AI for a single match.

if you are gonna do mini games, offer choice.

animation is good, but is not vital, if you have to choose, work on a better dialogue(that isnt too wordy), and later, when you have the time, implement the animations.

finally, make each segment its own thing, im not talking about each girl one game, but when making the code, dont spaghetti, make a template that can be reused for each new girl. it will work better on the long run.

hottap

Dec 23, 2017
my advice is, START SMALL. too many developers try to make the second coming of the witcher 3, and stumble because they cant even make the characters interesting.

focus on 1 character at a time. its ok to hint or present a new one to entice the players, but focus on 1, get her base done, move to another, when possible go back and add stuff to the first so she feels fresh. rinse repeat.

dont try to make too many cumbersome "1 time" events, no need to develop a Chess master AI for a single match.

if you are gonna do mini games, offer choice.

animation is good, but is not vital, if you have to choose, work on a better dialogue(that isnt too wordy), and later, when you have the time, implement the animations.

finally, make each segment its own thing, im not talking about each girl one game, but when making the code, dont spaghetti, make a template that can be reused for each new girl. it will work better on the long run.
I definitely have great ambitions for the overall game, but I know my limitations, especially when it comes to speed, I’m rather slow at drawing. But I’d say my artstyle is a little better than this winter soldier game so I’d say this has some potential. My goal would be to create a mainframe for the game (main locations and mechanics, as well as 1, maybe 2, companion characters). Right now I’m making some dolls, backgrounds and maybe a few CGs, in order to make a demo in the future. But I’d still need a coder that could also help with writing to really produce something playable. PS: also no animations

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
Seen a lot of people talking about a Marvel SU so I wanted to submit an idea I've been working on as a possible sequel to this game

Something Unlimited 2 L.M.D. (Lex's Marvel Domination)

Plot: wherever the game ends (my money is on that he controls everything with his own super powered army/harem) but while basking in his glory he notices a strange cosmic energy coming from S.T.A.R. Labs so he goes to investigate. When he gets there he sees Grodd tinkering with some machines and a swirling portal behind him but just as lex was about to stop Grodd, one of the machines short circuited and the portal began sucking in everything, they held on for dear life but I eventually the two lost their grip and the two of them were sucked into the portal. After an unknown amount of time later he awakens in a very upscale bedroom and after examining the room he walked out into an impressively large office that seemed to rival his own. Then that’s when he noticed him, in the middle of the office a large man lied on the ground in a pool of blood, with closer examination the man was a dead ringer for Lex, plus a couple hundred pounds. Before Lex could do anything one of the man’s associates entered the office (I’m not really sure who, I’m not sure of all that are associated with the Kingpin) luckily before the associate could attack Lex managed to use one of his devices on her and explains what happened which she seems to take surprisingly well, she then explains that the dead man is Wilson Fisk, the kingpin of the underworld and with his death it will create a power vacuum, which will create massive chaos, so the two strike a deal, he poses as a now slimmed down kingpin and keep the underworld from delving into chaos and she will assist him in returning to his world, though if he can take over his own universe, maybe he can have just as much fun in this one.

Heroines: 13
Rogue
Storm
Jean Grey
Jubilee
Invisible Woman
Scarlet Witch
Spider Woman
Captain Marvel
She Hulk
Gamora
Black Widow
Tigra
Misty Knight

Henchwomen: 6
Vanessa Fisk
Typhoid Mary
Elektra
Zarda Shelton
Titania
Nebula

Hirable Villains: 6
Sabretooth
Grey Gargoyle
Absorbing Man
Scorpion
Crossbones
Whiplash

Hirable Villainesses: 4
Mystique
Lady Deathstrike
Madame Masque
Silver Sable

Other Villainesses:
Selene Gallio – Consultant in all things Magic
Mariah Dillard – in charge of Strip Club
Felicia Hardy – in charge of Bordello

Working on possible events that could happen and who would show up at them but let me know what you guys think.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
sooo teasers are beginning does that mean it will be out next week?

I hope it's not the rest of the halloween events because I fucking utterly hate the events. you have to replay them to get all the scenes and it just sucks having to click between characters and see conversations that you have already seen just to get the game timer to move the fuck on

Dec 22, 2017
Seen a lot of people talking about a Marvel SU so I wanted to submit an idea I've been working on as a possible sequel to this game

Something Unlimited 2 L.M.D. (Lex's Marvel Domination)

Plot: wherever the game ends (my money is on that he controls everything with his own super powered army/harem) but while basking in his glory he notices a strange cosmic energy coming from S.T.A.R. Labs so he goes to investigate. When he gets there he sees Grodd tinkering with some machines and a swirling portal behind him but just as lex was about to stop Grodd, one of the machines short circuited and the portal began sucking in everything, they held on for dear life but I eventually the two lost their grip and the two of them were sucked into the portal. After an unknown amount of time later he awakens in a very upscale bedroom and after examining the room he walked out into an impressively large office that seemed to rival his own. Then that’s when he noticed him, in the middle of the office a large man lied on the ground in a pool of blood, with closer examination the man was a dead ringer for Lex, plus a couple hundred pounds. Before Lex could do anything one of the man’s associates entered the office (I’m not really sure who, I’m not sure of all that are associated with the Kingpin) luckily before the associate could attack Lex managed to use one of his devices on her and explains what happened which she seems to take surprisingly well, she then explains that the dead man is Wilson Fisk, the kingpin of the underworld and with his death it will create a power vacuum, which will create massive chaos, so the two strike a deal, he poses as a now slimmed down kingpin and keep the underworld from delving into chaos and she will assist him in returning to his world, though if he can take over his own universe, maybe he can have just as much fun in this one.

Heroines: 13
Rogue
Storm
Jean Grey
Jubilee
Invisible Woman
Scarlet Witch
Spider Woman
Captain Marvel
She Hulk
Gamora
Black Widow
Tigra
Misty Knight

Henchwomen: 6
Vanessa Fisk
Typhoid Mary
Elektra
Zarda Shelton
Titania
Nebula

Hirable Villains: 6
Sabretooth
Grey Gargoyle
Absorbing Man
Scorpion
Crossbones
Whiplash

Hirable Villainesses: 4
Mystique
Lady Deathstrike
Madame Masque
Silver Sable

Other Villainesses:
Selene Gallio – Consultant in all things Magic
Mariah Dillard – in charge of Strip Club
Felicia Hardy – in charge of Bordello

Working on possible events that could happen and who would show up at them but let me know what you guys think.
just change the lex part...don't get me wrong lex is cool but i would prefer a marvel villain in part of the main character

Reactions: akirahaiko

hottap

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah, sure if I ever make my game i'm gonna take some inspiration in SU but a straight up "sequel" with Lex doesn't sound like a good idea

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that StRiders7 soon would be there;
The partreons were nestled all snug in their beds,
With visions of Raven's plums shaking in their heads.
"HoHoHo!!! Motherfuckers!!" Said the developer in his way
"Worry no longer, I bring you the halloween event"
"But Sunset, it's really late, NewYear's is on the way"
But Sunset paid no mind, he hurried fast, for he could not stay
"Until next year, but not February, maybe May"

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
damn, so much talk about Marvel comics in a DC comic based game... how about making another topic about it?
I'm working on a similar game as this, but you don't see me talking about it here...
let's just keep it about Something Unlimited.

Reactions: Danlorn
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes