nejsomne

Jul 20, 2024
Don't worry about it... You know it's forbidden to feed... ;)
yep, dev is making "harem" game with first Li some analis beeing whore and i am just troll :D

whatever i could be fooled again, but there is no way this is going to be good and well payed game...

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
During one of the potential scenes with Claire there's a marked out option "she does not feel safe", Anyone know how to change that?
Don't know how far back it goes, but for me, I sneakily took the valuables instead of telling them. Bartered, then bribed the flanker, threatened him and finally knocked him out. Afterwards I get a Kiss Claire Option which leads to her first sex in the shower

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
yep, dev is making "harem" game with first Li some analis beeing whore and i am just troll :D

whatever i could be fooled again, but there is no way this is going to be good and well payed game...
A simple way is to just ignore the thread and go play some games you like. Stop acting like a attention seeking child on the internet. No one is benefiting from you saying "I Don't think this will be a good game", that's not your concern that's the developer's concern. If you don't have any constructive feedback or criticism then no need to spread your negative BS.

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes