Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
thanks, for the feedback, that's the thing, society hasn't collapsed. the first days of the outbreak, soldiers fought and secured the main cities. they used several strategies to deal with the zombies, the most simple are noise devices. soldiers here were very competent, there were a lot of people, who were working in the cities, and they have never met a zombie before, their lives hadn't even changed that much as they adapted to the new normality in the city. for them it's just another Monday.

about why Anais travel: I'm using a system similar to metro. soldiers the first days secured and enclosed the metro stations and these were used to travel between the linked cities or strategic places, so generally when you go outside you always leave using the subways as it's the only way in and out for civilians, in order to protect the cities.

also, Anais is your roomie, it's an apartment with several rooms, I did that for adult scenes reasons, so you could explore the shared apartment and have some fun.
for the bank part: you and your friend risked going outside as the only way to leave the quarantine in south America is through shady ways and you needed money for it.

I added the "visa" part to make that your character has to resort to shady or risky jobs in order to survive as he can't get good jobs due to his irregularity.

I wanted to create an experience where you felt safe and relaxed in the city, while when going outside the city it's when things get dangerous and wacky, but it looks like people don't like the idea that much, they expected a full post-apocalypse event.
do not remembering something like that from game....

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah, this is a major red flag here. Nothing good ever comes from this shit, all that happens is that a loud minority with weird kinks see an opportunity to highjack a game. Dev caves in to pressure, people who don't like that stuff don't support, and the game is just a circlejerk of people's fanfiction and the dev's vision is ruined.
You already know if the dev actually goes through with people's nonsense, the MC is getting cucked by zombies

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, this is a major red flag here. Nothing good ever comes from this shit, all that happens is that a loud minority with weird kinks see an opportunity to highjack a game. Dev caves in to pressure, people who don't like that stuff don't support, and the game is just a circlejerk of people's fanfiction and the dev's vision is ruined.
You already know if the dev actually goes through with people's nonsense, the MC is getting cucked by zombies
You, Keep Talking.gif

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Renders and animations are one of the best I've seen, really top notch.
For 0.1 alpha version, this is pretty good, not perfect ofc, but damn good.

I'll point out what others already did and that's the dialogue / writing.
Not only that there's no comma's at the end of the most sentences, there's no capital letters also.
I would rework some sentences in order to achieve better "flow", if that makes sense.

Adding scene gallery would be great too, so that players could rewatch their favorite scenes.

One thing I would like to point out and I've seen some other developers made the same mistake (and they keep making them) is when it comes to sex scenes.
For example, in this game, final sex animation, they are still doing it, there's no indication of ending it and then you press space to move forward and you're welcomed with one render and text saying (oh well, you came) and I'm like "wait, what?"

In my opinion there should be a few more renders or one more animation (even better) where MC would give a player an indication that he (MC) is close or about to finish up and then a few renders of the final act itself (him having an orgasm).
Also an option to finish inside or outside should be included.

I also think that developer shouldn't let his patreons decide on what kinks should be in the game and also create pools on his own patreon page. You could make a pool and let them vote between, let's say, three or four most popular kinks, that way you'll have an insight on what most ppl want / like.

Those are my two cents.
Good luck with your game!

Evergene

Oct 30, 2021
Meh renders are really well made but story wise it's a bit chaotic for my taste atleast. Could use some work on the texts in the dialogue and maybe some of the animations because I've never seen a pussy wiggle that much before.

michaelbishop

Apr 19, 2020
I reached out the the developer on discord DM informing him I would be interested in working with him for the animations because his patreon specified he wanted to include animations, informed him I was still a noobie at it and looking to help because I was amazed by his renders. During our DM I have the feeling that the guy isn't completely sure the direction of the story or the structure of the game just yet.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
During our DM, I have the feeling that the guy isn't completely sure about the direction of the story or the structure of the game just yet.
Yeah, I've got that from other DEVs too. It's pretty common, I think, Like a writer writing a book, but that's what editors are for.
Not a bunch of goofs like us to give him advice. :LOL: Give him help in the mechanics but not the story.
Like that Simpsons episode where Homer designs a car. Dumpster fire incoming :LOL:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Content getting removed because of community outrage seems much more common than niche kinks getting added to vanilla games.
I'm calling it now: If this game gets the harem tag, there's gonna be people complaining that the dev is doing the kink wrong guaranteed.

Last edited:

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hey I made a quick and dirty text "fix" (Just capitalization and stuff like 'okEy' instead okAy 'wtf' 'pls' etc.| . ! and ? too.) because I seriously have an OCD attack everytime I see something like that. I was kinda close to make this way bigger with grammar fixes but I was like 'yeah.... fuck that'. (I'm pretty sure I did it at some places anyway? But I'm not that sure...).

If you find some errors...well tell me I guess. Not sure if I fix them but thanks anyway.

Installation:

Just right click the files then 'Save link as...' to where ever you want it.

And put all 3 files in to the game\Scenes folder and your good to go.

You really should have put that stuff in the first version because now a lot of it makes way more sense :D
I just uploaded a version with your fixes to google drive, also I compressed all the images so now the file is not that heavy.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Anais' model is legit one of the best i've ever seen in a game, if not the best. While keeping her absolutely gorgeous, the artist made the effort to add a slight touch of cellulite on her ass and thighs to make her look more realistic, and in some situations her breasts sag a bit when they should (I especially remember the moment when she's sitting on her knees on the bed). Top tier shit

Too bad the script was written by a 12 years old

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes