It's Ver 0.01 but it is already so good. Looking forward to the next update
Keep up the good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrBaker

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
MrBaker
OK, so I downloaded the game a few days ago when I saw those amazing preview pics, and I tried it today for the first time.
I have a few comments to make.

Firstly, the art is FANTASTIC. The models look almost like real people, with real facial expressions, detailed skin textures, emotions, etc. These are some of the most realistic models I have found in this genre. Congratulations! You should be really happy!
Those sex animations left me speechless too. For such an early release, they looked impressive.
Also, the story is interesting for people like me who like post-apocalyptic settings. I hope that despite the tropes of the genre, you will find a way to create a story that makes sense.
In general, I was very very pleased by what I've seen in this first release.

Now some things that in my opinion would need to be improved:

- Firstly, the text is full of grammar and spelling mistakes, but you already know it.
A couple of times the name of the person speaking is wrong or is missing, so what the person is saying is shown as narration.
When Martínez and Camila were chatting, it wasn't clear who was who because you kept switching the camera angle and focusing on the person who was NOT speaking at that time. Then Martínez came to meet the MC and it was clear then, but the previous conversation was confusing.
I'm sure you will correct most of these issues in the next episode, so I will replay it then and if I still notice some mistake I will let you know (y)

- Something very important: I know more about the story because I read the overview in the first post of this thread, but if I hadn't read it I would be really confused. The game gives us a few bits of information about where we are and what has happened, but they're not enough to understand the context. For example, are we in Argentina or not? Because I thought we were, and then the MC asks Zoey "That accent... Are you from another country too?" and she replies "You are right, I'm from the south of Argentina, and when the breakout happened I was evacuated to Buenos Aires". That answer makes you think that we are NOT in Argentina.

Similarly, we arrived at what I thought was a hotel (it wasn't) and don't know shit about the context either. Didn't the guy on the phone say the job would be done "outside the city walls"? Why are we in that particular place? And who exactly are those people there? I hope this will be answered during the travelling scene that will be added later.

- The animations are really crisp and beautiful, but they look weird at lower speeds. Only the top speed looks natural in my opinion.

- You auto-advance the images waaaaaaay too much! Everywhere! Sometimes you don't even give us the opportunity to see a render when we are moving to next, and then the next, and then.... If it's an action scene it makes sense to give us a feeling of speed, but other times it doesn't make sense and it's really annoying. For example, when Zoey and the MC were rummaging in the hotel room, I could barely notice the phones, the Nintendo Switch and other stuff accumulating on the floor because the images were moving so fast. I had to press H to force every image to stop so that I could analize what was going on. And that's just an example.

- Finally, one thing related to Zoey's body.
All the women that we've seen so far are absolutely beautiful, but the curvy women are especially GORGEOUS, ATTRACTIVE, SEXY, MOUTH-WATERING, ALLURING, ENTICING, DELICIOUS... Want me to go on? :KEK:
I loved their body types. They are thicc as fuck but in a good and realistic way. They don't look exaggerated or fat. I don't know who was the idiot who said they looked fat. Don't change that!
HOWEVER, I have a complaint about Zoey's model: her legs and thighs are too thin for the rest of her body. There is a lack of proportion there, with such a big ass and such thin legs, like a Kardashian's ass, you know? :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In that regard, Anais's model looks better proportioned because she's thick everywhere. Give Zoey slightly thicker thighs and she'll be perfect!

So that's everything I wanted to say. I'm sorry for the wall of text :)
I believe you are from Argentina, right? Mucha suerte, compadre. Seguiré de cerca la creación del juego, y si no te pasas con la parte sandbox estoy seguro de que estará entre mis favoritos.

Good job and keep it up!
Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.
Yes, about the pauses, thanks for that. I learned about that mistake. As it was my first game, I made the mistake of giving a timer to every pause, as I had no idea how to do that properly. I already fixed that for 0.02. the dialogs and the interface were completely reworked for the 0.02, as now I have a writer's support who is helping me with the dialogs. The 0.02 should be like the official first release.
I didn't add the transition, for example, when the mc arrives on the first day of work, because I planned to add those transitions after the 0.01. As the 0.01 was released in order to show its quality to some writers and coders so I could get their support, which I luckily received.
So I didn't work on those transition scenes at all as that would've meant at least a month or even more of work for all those missing transitions, so I left those for the 0.02.

Also, I didn't add music to the 0.01 and sound effects as I couldn't afford the licenses, but now as I've gotten patreon support, I'm able to afford music and sound effects licenses.
Thanks so much for that advice. I really appreciate it.

Edited: thanks so much. Your comment gave me a lot of motivation.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.
Yes, about the pauses, thanks for that. I learned about that mistake. As it was my first game, I made the mistake of giving a timer to every pause, as I had no idea how to do that properly. I already fixed that for 0.02. the dialogs and the interface were completely reworked for the 0.02, as now I have a writer's support who is helping me with the dialogs. The 0.02 should be like the official first release.
I didn't add the transition, for example, when the mc arrives on the first day of work, because I planned to add those transitions after the 0.01. As the 0.01 was released in order to show its quality to some writers and coders so I could get their support, which I luckily received.
So I didn't work on those transition scenes at all as that would've meant at least a month or even more of work for all those missing transitions, so I left those for the 0.02.

Also, I didn't add music to the 0.01 and sound effects as I couldn't afford the licenses but now as I've gotten patreon support I'm able to afford music and sound effects licenses.
Thanks so much for that advice I really appreciate it.
So can you tell us how is development going and what are your plans in terms of future content (kinks) and time between updates at this point of development?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1677151331516.png

Somewhere I belong: under the bombshell who
is holding me close and cuddling my heart with hers.

1677151412100.png

Somewhere I belong: under the table giving this sweetie a workout to remember.

In other news:

Dev boasta about having found a new interface menu, that got totally reworked
some music for the menu which is supposed to be free,
a number of songs for the other parts of this game,
a phone that hopefully is not a drag on gaming,
a quest system that hopefully is neither vague like politicians nor full of descriptions
that are not consistent with what visual cues we have in this game as of now.

We will all see where we fit, ”cause we now know where we belong, don”t we?

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
So can you tell us how is development going and what are your plans in terms of future content (kinks) and time between updates at this point of development?
Hi, this update will take 2 months. I already have the exact date planned, and I will announce that date soon. About the planned kinks, I already updated them on this post description, but in general, the game will be vanilla.
I will focus, though, on giving a fair time between updates depending on what I'm working on.

Reactions: Ragnar

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hi, this update will take 2 months. I already have the exact date planned, and I will announce that date soon. About the planned kinks, I already updated them on this post description, but in general, the game will be vanilla.
I will focus, though, on giving a fair time between updates depending on what I'm working on.
in you future tags you have prostitution is that for the LI's?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
There's lots of games on this site, but only one other is close to the level of visuals that this game has. Yep, I will buy this on itch when it's complete. I'd sub, but I'm tapped out and probably just going to just stick with itch from now on, to buy games only when complete.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // reputation

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

choices detection/outcome

Screenshot_3.png

########################################################

slightly adjusted ui - more like traditional renpy style
(i really really dont like textboxes :/ )

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png

extract text.zip into mainfolder - overwrite if asked
(make backup before)

########################################################

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Oh my! That was actually a decent game - until it suddenly turned into a free roam/sandbox! And it seems with no further content in it so far, too. What a waste of time....

Please, if that is the future of the game then tag that correctly!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
to early for a real review so here for now :

great renders , flawless writing
story is tempting (so far)

the text is to much centered (dialoguebox_width needs a lot more pixels)
the hight of the texbox ... well if the text covers half the screen ...
and the textbox needs a slider in the options to disable it
(my personel likings)

all at all a good game so far
thanks for sharing MrBaker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The pics look really great, remind me to some ai art I"ve seen around that looks very realistic.
Too bad the MC is surrounded, apparently only by strangers and couldn't save his family. That'd be a story I'd love.

P. S.: maybe the outbreak started after the last impending hyperinflation broke out. That'd be plausible too in such a country. :whistle:

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
If you want to edit certain things such as money and such, but don't want to use mods there is always . Use at own risk, since to many changes can bug the game.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Oh my! That was actually a decent game - until it suddenly turned into a free roam/sandbox! And it seems with no further content in it so far, too. What a waste of time....

Please, if that is the future of the game then tag that correctly!
Thanks for the warning, already wanted to give it a try.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes