Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Anais' model is legit one of the best i've ever seen in a game, if not the best. While keeping her absolutely gorgeous, the artist made the effort to add a slight touch of cellulite on her ass and thighs to make her look more realistic, and in some situations her breasts sag a bit when they should (I especially remember the moment when she's sitting on her knees on the bed). Top tier shit

Too bad the script was written by a 12 years old
i would prefer a less cyberpunk-y hairstyle...something messier...i mean it's still a zombie apocalypse...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
i would prefer a less cyberpunk-y hairstyle...something messier...i mean it's still a zombie apocalypse...
Well, it's a zombie apocalypse where society has not collapsed, neither has the economy, despite just a few cities remain and for a lot of people it's just an other monday...and apparently they also have the resources to keep everything going...somehow.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well, it's a zombie apocalypse where society has not collapsed, neither has the economy, despite just a few cities remain and for a lot of people it's just an other monday...and apparently they also have the resources to keep everything going...somehow.
and money is still preferable to food, weapons and clothes/shelter? DAAAMN!

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
and it make sence to paying with money instead of goods and services cause it is only zombie apocalypse and dollars are not printed papers but solid currency.
i dont know about 12 y.o but i'm pretty sure no one says "wtf", "omg" and "pls" when talking.
noone, well if u r not dumb teen american.

shit doesnt would killing most of population cause something like hyperinflation? like u could loot neigbourhours,stores,banks, gas stations atc for all their cash and buy everything what u want? and if that would be possible would u be going to bakarery for bread with ridiculouse amount money cause that few surviving ppl would have so much money that they would not be strong to buy something with them, cause noone need them anymore?

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I guess he's talking about the glass mentioned previously ... windows of the car :unsure:

Definitely needs proofreading.
I think the dev is from South Africa, so English there has at least partly been tainted by (old) Dutch language....
His patreon page says : "over Mr. Baker" and although "over" is used in both English and Dutch i think only the Dutch use it when it's translated to "about"... So yeah, some proofreading would be advised...

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes