Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
Despite being through Zombie Apocalypses they still have tattoo parlors.
You don't need tattoo guns to tattoo. My brother was so cheap he broke a scissor blade and sharpened it to a point and made me give him a tattoo with it when I was 8. Looked nothing like what he wanted but still worked out he finished fixing it by himself.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
I always hate it when i´m vacationing and a zombie outbreak happens xD I give the game a go.
The renders look insane. Is an Android Version planned because I read android, but no version is linked?

Last edited:

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
The game looks amazing! Dev said the writing will be better so I'm hopeful for the next updates.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
the thickness is reveling, and the skin details is appreciated. not sure how voting works if u have not gotten to see/interact all the girls. vote zoey (ponytail brunette)

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Good Graphic
Cringe Dialogue(like text-message kind of stuff, like "wtf" and "pls" or MC and Anais basically playing peek-a-boo as foreplay)
Nonsensical Intro(why robbing a bank during a zombie apocalypse? Why in a zombie apocalypse people still need money? How come phones still work?MC is even waiting an important call...he needs a VISA?!)

and somehow it's getting worse...

so far feels like World War Z but without context...or Shingeki No Kyojin(/attack on titan) but with zombies instead and modern time society...

to the dev, refrain to use abbreviations, this is not facebook or an informal whatsapp-chat XD
Ahhh I hate that too. I've been noticing more devs doing that. Just write the whole word! You're not in an online chat, you're writing dialogue for a story!
Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I won't say anything that most haven't said already, but still...!

PROS:

- Beautiful renders. Seriously, the quality is better than I expected.
- Gorgeous girls so far, no weird facial expressions that make them look like the Joker, they all look so natural.
- Male characters who aren't the MC are look nice. So many games make the mistake of dropping the ball and just make them look like spawns of Satan, I personally appreciate when they look human and realistically good looking.
- MC is handsome as hell. Yep, some don't care about this, but I strongly believe if you're going to show a MC's face, he should be pleasant to look at. Guy looks perfect.
- Animations are good.
- Zombies. What else do I have to say? A good Zombie VN is always welcomed.
- The premise of the story seems to have so much potential.

Weak Points:

- As it was already pointed out: Grammar. There's lack of capitalization at the beginning of the sentences, lack on punctuation, lack of question marks in some dialogues with questions, abbreviations that cheapen the writing ('Sr' instead of 'Sir', 'Pls' instead of 'please'. 'Cmon' is okay, but it should still be written as 'C'mon', like 'singing' can be shortened as ' singin' ').
- The structure of some sentences reveal that English isn't the dev's native language. Some games get abandoned when people struggle to read coherent sentences, so it's crucial dev corrects this and/or gets some help from someone who speaks it fluently.
- Some of the dialogue could get some work. Instead of MC shouting 'no man not you pls', dev shouldn't be afraid to add something extra 'I can't believe this is happening! Not you man, can't be you, please!'.

Dev already added a note where they explain the game will be polished, cause its still in its early stages.They have to take in consideration that they're going to compete with VNs that not only look as gorgeous as theirs, but with VNs that also have good grammar and natural and easy to follow dialogue.
I really wish them the best, and I'll be crossing my fingers for this one.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes