Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
First off, thank you so much for the translation and everything. I just have a little problem: I love the Russian song you normally can hear when you launch the game (just before you choose between start and continue), and even though I turned the sound up, I can't hear it anymore! Do you know why? Is there anything that can be done to have it back?
At very very beginning? No, not unless you edit the QSP.

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
First off, thank you so much for the translation and everything. I just have a little problem: I love the Russian song you normally can hear when you launch the game (just before you choose between start and continue), and even though I turned the sound up, I can't hear it anymore! Do you know why? Is there anything that can be done to have it back?
As a work around you could manually play it. The song is located in the assets\standalone_content\mp3 folder and titled "start".

Reactions: Valerielychee

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Crap have folowed all the instructions and the result it was a impossible game to can open no legends at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xoxo1001

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Translation is cheat version
Well, actually there is other qps's out there with cheats in them too. I guess the proper would be to say the translation project got inbuilt cheats. Using cheats that raise relation and such can brick your game though. Money cheats and time cheats safe to use afaik,.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
They're all correct, this qsp just has the cheats hidden in the cheat menu. Gear icon, last icon on the bottom right (Cheater!) and down at the bottom Full cheats on. We have two versions included in 1, one for people who don't like to use cheats like Joshua and the full cheat version for those who do but have to enable them of course.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
They're all correct, this qsp just has the cheats hidden in the cheat menu. Gear icon, last icon on the bottom right (Cheater!) and down at the bottom Full cheats on. We have two versions included in 1, one for people who don't like to use cheats like Joshua and the full cheat version for those who do but have to enable them of course.
Well, I don't like "all the" cheats in this game, and similar games where using cheats could end up brick the game for you. Using money and time cheat is something I do use, because. the grind else would be abysmal.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Xorgroth If you feel bored between releases of SOB, that game "Mothers Best Friend", really could need a English makeover, lol.

Reactions: Mayt

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Xorgroth If you feel bored between releases of SOB, that game "Mothers Best Friend", really could need a English makeover, lol.
Oh I had been messing around with Evil, it's so damn bad all around. I'd been thinking about Mother's best friend it's just a giant download, so I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Oh I had been messing around with Evil, it's so damn bad all around. I'd been thinking about Mother's best friend it's just a giant download, so I haven't gotten around to it yet.
It's not that bad a game, just.. the translation is so horrible, brings me back to the early experiences with SOB, when I first downloaded it on torrent way, way back.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I think there might be a bug with the Fira content. You need to give her gifts and talk to her to bump her attitude towards you up to 750+ to be able to talk to her brother to actually start her quest line. Her standing towards me never progressed from the "dislike", regardless how much she got gifted. I did edit the save file and set her standing to 750, and then was able to open the quest line.

Yes, I had the scenes with her prior when meet her at uni, and when her bro did present her for you.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I think there might be a bug with the Fira content. You need to give her gifts and talk to her to bump her attitude towards you up to 750+ to be able to talk to her brother to actually start her quest line. Her standing towards me never progressed from the "dislike", regardless how much she got gifted. I did edit the save file and set her standing to 750, and then was able to open the quest line.

Yes, I had the scenes with her prior when meet her at uni, and when her bro did present her for you.
Hm, I'll have to take a gander at it then.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Another one, but no idea how this actually works...

When you start to "deal" drugs. You still need to go to that Brick fellow in the park and buy 4 and 4 E tabs at a time, even you carry a bag full with you. Get really annoying with the Arina story line.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes