Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Might be the end of the road for us then mate, can't machine translate Chinese on this end unfortunately
QSPTools doesn't do it? I might be able to if it's just the dictionary and see if my yandex account will do it in bulk. I haven't tried to see if QSPTools will work on my linux machine or not.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
QSPTools doesn't do it? I might be able to if it's just the dictionary and see if my yandex account will do it in bulk. I haven't tried to see if QSPTools will work on my linux machine or not.
No, QSPTools has set languages and it overrides the auto detection of the translation machines. Chinese isn't on it unfortunately. Worse thing is that the variables are all still named in Russian aswell so I didn't figure this out until I was a fe hours in ><

Sep 29, 2017
For whatever reason the English QSP doesn't give me any menu options on the title screen. I get a nice big picture of the title screen and words underneath it that say Son of a Bitch. But beyond that nothing. Can't start the game or anything.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
For whatever reason the English QSP doesn't give me any menu options on the title screen. I get a nice big picture of the title screen and words underneath it that say Son of a Bitch. But beyond that nothing. Can't start the game or anything.
Odd, can you screenie it?

Sep 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloaded and installed all 5 items provided on the first post in the order the instructions listed.

Update: I think I finally realized what my problem was. I'm apparently not supposed to run the QSP file but the application file instead.

Last edited:

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Might be the end of the road for us then mate, can't machine translate Chinese on this end unfortunately
Hey dspeed. I understand that we may not be able to translate the chinese but are you still able to seed what you downloaded? I would still like to take a look at what they did.

chumba

May 14, 2017
I'm having a weird problem, I start the game, it gets to the image with all the women, it says Son of a Bitch in the bottom part, it plays some Russian music, but I see no start button or menu or anything to allow me to start the game. Am I missing something?

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I'm having a weird problem, I start the game, it gets to the image with all the women, it says Son of a Bitch in the bottom part, it plays some Russian music, but I see no start button or menu or anything to allow me to start the game. Am I missing something?
Did you start with the *.exe or with the qs-file?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes