hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
well i fallow the instructions on how to open avery thing and the patches but open the game it gives me a messege i cant read then closes i dont understand why you have two down load so many files instead of just one or two so the chances of fucking it up is leas
There is one download provided with the torrent, try that one.
But if you can't read the message, you are in the wrong forum (this is about the Russian version, all messages are in Russian as this is a Russian game).

If you want to read English messages, you going to have to use one of the translations. The best maintained one is the one here: https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-translation-project-0-28-v0-7-4.9328

The biggest mistake made by many people is to have 2 .qsp files in one directory.... so check that first.

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
There is one download provided with the torrent, try that one.
But if you can't read the message, you are in the wrong forum (this is about the Russian version, all messages are in Russian as this is a Russian game).

If you want to read English messages, you going to have to use one of the translations. The best maintained one is the one here: https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-translation-project-0-28-v0-7-4.9328

The biggest mistake made by many people is to have 2 .qsp files in one directory.... so check that first.
i never have 2 qsp files i just think its missing some thing or as i unzip the files they are not going where they should becouse the instructions are hard to fallow and way to complicated and hard to know what you really need or don't

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
What is the fun in using cheats and saves?
Well, cheats are useful when you need to replay parts of a game again and again when old save files don't work or something was added somewhere. Also when you feel like making yourself godlike just for the fun of it. ;)

As for the saves - I don't get that either - especially in a game like this one, where you miss on a majority of stuff if you don't actually play it by yourself... :unsure:

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
i never have 2 qsp files i just think its missing some thing or as i unzip the files they are not going where they should becouse the instructions are hard to fallow and way to complicated and hard to know what you really need or don't
Step one: get v26, extract it into your gamefolder
Step two: get patch v26 to v27, extract to another folder, I call it workfolder
Step two/1: open both folders, look at each of them. You should see in each of them two folders called assets, plugins and some other files
Step three: go to workfolder, press [ctrl]+[ a], then [ctrl]+[x], go to the gamefolder, klick somewhere near the files an press [ctrl] + [v], you should be asked to overwrite some existing files, do that
Step four: repeat steps two and three with patch v27 to v28

If it still doesn't work, try dancing naked under the full moon...

Last edited:
Reactions: witteb

Tomiko

Aug 3, 2017
eerrr. how to even run this game? when you load the game there is no start button or new game button just a picture and music other times you cant even figure out which program runs the game qsp or awesomium :/

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
eerrr. how to even run this game? when you load the game there is no start button or new game button just a picture and music other times you cant even figure out which program runs the game qsp or awesomium :/
From the first post/OP

Installation:

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Run "Son of Bitch.exe" to play game

I see a 'Start' (but I'm on the community translation version) in the first page with the photo.

Tomiko

Aug 3, 2017
From the first post/OP

Installation:

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Run "Son of Bitch.exe" to play game

I see a 'Start' (but I'm on the community translation version) in the first page with the photo.
how to get community version? i've followed the installation direction on the first game, still nothing.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
how to get community version? i've followed the installation direction on the first game, still nothing.
Just use the english qsp-file. And if you read the thread you will see, that the starting screen is then also russian,because it is a picture...

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
how do i start the main mom path? I can't seem to catch her with her boyfriend at 8 pm, the door is always locked. And she has already caught me masturbating multiple times

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So I couldn't find any info on continuing the route with Rada. Hopefully, someone can help me with this. I already finish the nightclub event with her and it ended with a blowjob but after that, I can't proceed. Can someone help me? The last thing she said was to keep what happened between us.

witteb

May 3, 2019
how do i start the main mom path? I can't seem to catch her with her boyfriend at 8 pm, the door is always locked. And she has already caught me masturbating multiple times
If I remember correctly, you need to see 3 different scenes when she caught you masturbating.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes