Catastrophic

Feb 19, 2018
Ok so i Just downloaded all 3 parts, .26, .27, .28. how do I put them all together and not mess it up? How do I "patch" it? I tried before and nothing worked afterwards lol. Ended up deleting it all

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Ok so i Just downloaded all 3 parts, .26, .27, .28. how do I put them all together and not mess it up? How do I "patch" it? I tried before and nothing worked afterwards lol. Ended up deleting it all
Download full 0.28 and you don't need to patch it. The delta updates - you unpack into the same directory and replace files (and by that also adding new ones). Read the first post on how to "install" the english version etc.
P.S. I am not sure if I understood it correctly, but you just can't create a "full" out of 3 deltas (26 27 28). You need to have the full "base" and update with deltas onwards.

Reactions: Catastrophic

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
If you downloaded the three parts from the first page: copy the contents of 27 over 26 and then 28 over that all. If you want English, go to that forum, download, and copy over. Make sure to remove the Russian .qsp before starting the game.

Reactions: Catastrophic

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Why game end with "I went to study at the university... I flunked out and I was drafted into the army" what did I do wrong
Best bet? You either forgot to write yourself in at the university (end of august), or didn't go to enough classes (starting in september).

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Hello, i need some help with julia grandson path, according to the char sheet i gave her 725k until now, i can wipe her off after the shower, but not much else, i also can't buy her clothes as it says in the guide, can anyone tell me what i have to do?

Also, i can do anal with yana, but no vaginal sex, is there content past that or is that it?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes