Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, can anyone please explain how exactly you're supposed to ask your sister out for a picnic? Like at what time, place and the requirements in the way of stats (not cash, I know that one). Because I've been following the walkthroughs and reading the comments, but I can't see this information anywhere, and seem to be unable to figure this out.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Hey guys, can anyone please explain how exactly you're supposed to ask your sister out for a picnic? Like at what time, place and the requirements in the way of stats (not cash, I know that one). Because I've been following the walkthroughs and reading the comments, but I can't see this information anywhere, and seem to be unable to figure this out.
weekdays at kichen at evening (20-??) if i remember correctly

i dont think there is special requirements for inviting her, but you can raise her attitude toward you just to be safe

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
weekdays at kichen at evening (20-??) if i remember correctly

i dont think there is special requirements for inviting her, but you can raise her attitude toward you just to be safe
weird. I must've screwed something up then. Cause I don't see the option, even though my stats are where they should be and have the cash for it. Any requirements for progression from other characters? (I've done the mom chain about halfway, and Light and Kate as well.)
The only other thing I can think of is the fact that I met Alik. And if that counts as starting the alt-path, i'm fucked and gonna have to restart the game or weed through the variables to reset it.

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
Her daughter, Arina, will call you from jail again (per her usual story line, when you're home at like 2 am), and you will be given an option to rat her out to Melissa. After that, Mel sends the girl away to rehab, so Arina is removed from the game (temporarily?), but their house is unlocked, and you can explore four or five new scenes with Mel.
I am not getting a call from her. Do I need to do something in order to get it?

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
weird. I must've screwed something up then. Cause I don't see the option, even though my stats are where they should be and have the cash for it. Any requirements for progression from other characters? (I've done the mom chain about halfway, and Light and Kate as well.)
The only other thing I can think of is the fact that I met Alik. And if that counts as starting the alt-path, i'm fucked and gonna have to restart the game or weed through the variables to reset it.
meeting alik didnt start the path iirc, asking about him to oksana are what usually most people did - and talking to him at park started it

it goes by: meeting alik path - (chain number something i forgot lol)

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Help! If Sasha is not at home at 19.00 or at weekends. How can I start photo shoots with her. I have tried every possible combination and must confess I am really stuck for the first time.
She is in her room @21:00

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I am not getting a call from her. Do I need to do something in order to get it?
How far along are you in both Arina's and Melissa's paths? I had them both fully unlocked, and then sort of the first night I was in my room at home forwarding time ahead in 1-hr increments I got a call from Arina that she needed bail money again, and there was a choice to either go to her (per usual) or rat her out to her mom, Melissa. Choose that second option, and the next day Melissa will talk to you (I think she calls you to her house), and explain that she sent Arina away for detox/rehab, but iirc she booted her husband out as well and then she gives you a set of keys to her house (Valley), where I think all of her new h-scenes are set.

Reactions: hichy13

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Such a problem was in the release version 0.28, then the author sent a fix for Sasha.
Can you post the fixed QSP ? Even if it is untranslated I will find out what has changed... eventually...

samar7

Dec 16, 2017
Her daughter, Arina, will call you from jail again (per her usual story line, when you're home at like 2 am), and you will be given an option to rat her out to Melissa. After that, Mel sends the girl away to rehab, so Arina is removed from the game (temporarily?), but their house is unlocked, and you can explore four or five new scenes with Mel.
can i get the save for this

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes