mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
translated qsp from @ NOT TESTED, since i don't have new assets and save to get to new content. Also i never translated this game so i have no idea if there are any problems that have to be manualy fixed, so you might be better off waiting for 'official' translation.
Thanks @zoomg for you work.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Any translation by a human being that is capable of understanding context is better than anything automatically translated.

My guide is based on the gibberish translation - i dont speak a word russian myself - so dont be shy :)

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
try this and tell me
(i have change the location of the icons so to have more space on top, if you don't like it , then sorry :p )

removed file because it seems it's 18 version

Last edited:

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
try this and tell me
(i have change the location of the icons so to have more space on top, if you don't like it , then sorry :p )
Its great! some guys told me on pm that they cant download the torrent...so here is the russian version from where i downloaded:

Reactions: #NomeD

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
yeah i dl this but because it's full (no i don't want to check which pics/videos to skip) i need 2-3 h

edit: or i can just dl on top of the previous folder to reduce the time :p

Last edited:

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
btw, i've just discovered, that the qsp file from the torrent doesn't have the code for the new scenes. Bassicly,it has to be the qsp file from the .18 version.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
rofl , we've been trolled again ?
it is like a second happiness again ? :p

i guess you are right , i don't see any info about anastasia so it's the old , i will remove the modded file till we find the correct one

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
btw, i've just discovered, that the qsp file from the torrent doesn't have the code for the new scenes. Bassicly,it has to be the qsp file from the .18 version.
well it is the right vids at least so we got half of it lol

kare

Aug 5, 2016
ru torrent was updated with "correct" qsp. Can't really test it, as the game it's still downloading. But it's different and 1mb bigger than the last.

Reactions: ozzbrain and sknf

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
ru torrent was updated with "correct" qsp. Can't really test it, as the game it's still downloading. But it's different and 1mb bigger than the last.
Test here and this have news npcs and new locations.

This is real for sure.

@zoomg can you make another translation?

Reactions: sknf

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
When we get the update pack can someone @ me so least i would know.... also thank you @ozzbrain , for the torrent.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
also info_aurelius

@Quacker do what i did
dl the torrent and dl it to the old path
so the torrent will check for files (if they exist etc) and then it will dl the others (or different)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
also info_aurelius

@Quacker do what i did
so the torrent will check for files (if they exist etc) and then it will dl the others (or different)
Yeah i dont have the greatst internet 330kilobytes a second.... so.... yeah. Also i get what your saying but on the new pc i have no torrent apps

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
also info_aurelius

@Quacker do what i did
dunno if that works well because some of the gifs were made videos or other way around...not sure.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
search for utorrent 2.2.1 (i can send it if you want)
best old release without the bloatware of the newer ones (just uncheck the option to search for updates)
it's just an exe , with no install (well actually it just copies it self to a program files folder i think)

@ozzbrain if the gif is now video then is different file (which doesn't exist on the folder) , so it will dl it again

btw cheats for anastasia and aurelius (hope translation doesn't changes the name) are created so we just wait for the translation :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ozzbrain

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
search for utorrent 2.2.1 (i can send it if you want)
best old release without the bloatware of the newer ones (just uncheck the option to search for updates)
it's just an exe , with no install (well actually it just copies it self to a program files folder i think)

@ozzbrain if the gif is now video then is different file (which doesn't exist on the folder) , so it will dl it again

btw cheats for anastasia and aurelius (hope translation doesn't changes the name) are created so we just wait for the translation :)
I used to use it on the old pc but sure send to me, ill do it this afternoon

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes