nanory

Sep 9, 2017
i already got past it by changing to the none cheat version and do the first dialogue whit her there then changed back. but i should still have the save file tho so il check if that one fixes it :p

nanory

Sep 9, 2017
  • so i kinda need help :p iv been looking at the scripts trying to figure em out since i keep on running into a scene that i have no idea how i got and i found the scene but how do i find out how i got there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

below it there is a nother scene that seems to belong before it

but that one i havent seen

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
  • so i kinda need help :p iv been looking at the scripts trying to figure em out since i keep on running into a scene that i have no idea how i got and i found the scene but how do i find out how i got there

below it there is a nother scene that seems to belong before it

but that one i havent seen
Why would you want to see scene 2 as its you getting cheated on? meaning you fucked up

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
how to start working in nestor?
Nestor's the studio, right? If so, you have to get a perfect body by going to the gym (or cheating), apply for the job in the shopping centre for the weekends, and after a while, you can get into the place.
As always, correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't played the game in months.

Reactions: Rocko1

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I download all-in-one full part and my game is russian version please help me
you need change your qsp file with a tranlated one. look the first page of this thread, there are 3 qsp files, 1 modded 1 clean with a fix and 1 a little older. remeber, only 1 qsp file in the folder asset/standalone content

Reactions: Erosingo

Erosingo

Nov 1, 2017
you need change your qsp file with a tranlated one. look the first page of this thread, there are 3 qsp files, 1 modded 1 clean with a fix and 1 a little older. remeber, only 1 qsp file in the folder asset/standalone content
thank you

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Nestor's the studio, right? If so, you have to get a perfect body by going to the gym (or cheating), apply for the job in the shopping centre for the weekends, and after a while, you can get into the place.
As always, correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't played the game in months.
That's about it really you need to do the entertainer job on a Saturday and Sunday for a few weeks, then apply for job at nestor's, most of the info is in the walkthrough path's here and here

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That's about it really you need to do the entertainer job on a Saturday and Sunday for a few weeks, then apply for job at nestor's, most of the info is in the walkthrough path's here and here
Dont you need to do one of those fashion jobs for Antonia to trigger it?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes