XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
I think you misunderstand the game... the entire game is a grind... there is no, grind and then date a girl... get to the girls is the grind....
No I didnt, there's lots of grind in the start, flyers, gym, fighting, that can be done without starting any romance. Then when you're close to enter university you start to date girl. I would like a save of someone that did the grind as advice in the wlk.

And I already finished 0.19 content so I know this game pretty well. Just dont want to do the initial grind again as it's not fun and doesnt really bring anything.

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
The bugs/problems i found ...

got error than trying to sleep with mom and sis in my bed.
got error if i try to enter Sashas house.
save file form 22 -> my affection, state, etc with light got destroyed to hate and i didn't found a way to regenerate it.
can't trigger dashas friend any more
if you want to play poker again your stucked as no follow up button is shown.
in the evening there is a short time frame there you can't speak with dash, you always get the "she left the room" message.

Reactions: AHD

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
No I didnt, there's lots of grind in the start, flyers, gym, fighting, that can be done without starting any romance. Then when you're close to enter university you start to date girl. I would like a save of someone that did the grind as advice in the wlk.

And I already finished 0.19 content so I know this game pretty well. Just dont want to do the initial grind again as it's not fun and doesnt really bring anything.
You can use the inbuilt cheat to turn on fast progress on gym, fighting and cheat on money, depravity, study performance and massage. Imho its not a big grind, you can fine do it fast. If you just going to focus on a certain girl, the daily activity end up run very low on things to do. Some even just got events happen during the weekends. These qsp games usually grindy as fk, but sometimes there is new changes that affect start of the game so I don't really mind to much.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

save file form 22 -> my affection, state, etc with light got destroyed to hate and i didn't found a way to regenerate it.
in the evening there is a short time frame there you can't speak with dash, you always get the "she left the room" message.
Some of this was in the previous qsp (original release) too. There was one scene event with the sleep with mom and sister that had an error, bad link to a gfx asset I think.

"Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!"

When tried a translated version of the russian qsp version, it was fixed. But then I noticed there was some scenes with the mom and sister that didn't trigger at all in that translated version. So damned if you do and damned if you don't I guess :/

Haven't had a error with Sashas house so far.

With every release avenger states burn old saves. But the "hate" thing I had on the previous release too when switched from the original release to a translated version. I ended with almost every girl had a HATE towards the mc. I tried to fix this with switch to a qsp with a cheat mode, but there was no option what so ever to adjust the standing. Ended up with a botched save... Guess its just to many variables that different and screw things up. With a new release that add new things to the stores and new girls(content), its mostly a given that old saves is screwed.

AHD

May 26, 2017

Ran into exactly the same issues when importing a 22 save with the non-cheat translated qsp.

kliiko

Sep 24, 2017
Hi everyone, is there ane save file exchanging thread here? If there is no, then full save 0.23 anyone?

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Hey,
I'm having a problem with the game.
i can't talk to Elsa at the uni (never could)... or enter her house (allready completed first kiss).
whenever I try doing any of them I get an error messege.
I'm playing the 0.22 version and using SOB_22_CE.qsp
any suggestions? elsa.jpg

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
You can use the inbuilt cheat to turn on fast progress on gym, fighting and cheat on money, depravity, study performance and massage. Imho its not a big grind, you can fine do it fast. If you just going to focus on a certain girl, the daily activity end up run very low on things to do. Some even just got events happen during the weekends. These qsp games usually grindy as fk, but sometimes there is new changes that affect start of the game so I don't really mind to much.
Or someone could upload a save with the work done. If they dont no problem, but figure it would be worth asking.

Like I said I already played the game so I know how it's played, I'm just looking if anyone got a save at the end of the initial grind for jobs/looks/gifts without having started any romance. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Or someone could upload a save with the work done. If they dont no problem, but figure it would be worth asking.

Like I said I already played the game so I know how it's played, I'm just looking if anyone got a save at the end of the initial grind for jobs/looks/gifts without having started any romance. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
You could also download like qsp save editor, and just skip whatever grind that way too...

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Gubachan here the torrent in Russian. Always post in English even google translate
здесь торрент на русском. Всегда публиковать на английском языке даже google translate

alucard81

Apr 1, 2018
something wrong with cheat for eng version (download v.23) ...if i put file in stadalone folder the game don t start...(error)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Again, FYI to the good souls who take the time and effort to make these things, Rada and Sveta are broken in the new cheat QSPs.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes