Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
I've downloaded all the files pertaining to the English version and put them in the appropriate folders of the main game and the game starts on a couple broken image links -- the one in the middle lets me pick a name. But after that there is nothing in any panel I open, except that the cheat screen from that one mod seems to open. Any advice?
This game has been buggy since day 1, and there's some charrm in it. If you understand some HTML/Coding you could use a QSP tool and fix it the code yourself.

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
Old translations works in new update? First time im playing the game. I mean if it works on early stages of the game.
Nope, because the translations are part of the game, if you use an older QSP file, you're then playing an older version.

The QSP tools to translate allowed for dictionary, so whenever a new version popped up, what was already translated was there, and it was a matter of translating the new stuff.

A guy above is translating it.

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
This game has been buggy since day 1, and there's some charrm in it. If you understand some HTML/Coding you could use a QSP tool and fix it the code yourself.
I know two things about coding. One is "all" and the other is "fuck." Not in that order.

So given that, should I just delete it and walk away?

Alexisissy

Oct 8, 2019
I do not want to make a claim to the author, but for so many years only version 0.32 ? I think I will not even consider this long-term construction, although I will note that I really liked the game at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

JJ01012020

May 1, 2020
Be patient with the English translation of v0.32. As for content, there are hours and hours of content(maybe one of the longest games on f95) and if you don't use a cheat engine, who knows (weeks/months IRL)...It's machine translation so you have to use a walkthrough if you do play it..

Reactions: KhaiFirst

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
how do you get the brick attack elsa at uni event? i've been there multiple times between 18.00-19.00 but cant see a trigger, is it uni entrance or inside the uni?
NVM i got it, mine clicked at 19:20 at uni entrance
Yes, you need to go to the university at this time.
( To be more precise, at the very place we go to the city at 18.00, click on the university, and the quest continues.)

I just remembered that many people may have problems with the beginning of the Elsa plot.
(Because one event was reworked for the mother of the main character.)

1. We go to the mother's room of the main character of them and take her panties.
2. After that, we go to the main character's mother for work and watch the new content that was added in the 30th update build.
3. After that, we check it in the kitchen every morning.
( During these operations, you may have a dialogue with your mother about whether you took her panties or not.
Answer whatever you want, because I do not know what this choice affects.)
4. We repeat the previous points until the dialogue about harassment at work starts.

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
@mayda

You better download and verify before posting. Just compare their download links, they are the same as the ones in the OP here. They just 'stole' the links and information from F95. So I highly doubt the game on that site is in english... If there's an english version you will probably find it here first.

And holy sh** at all the users posting before reading previous posts...

jvodh

Feb 10, 2019
I'm new to the game and would like to have a walkthrough to make the experience more enjoyable. Can anyone help me find an english walkthrough? The only ones I can find are in Russian.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
@mayda

You better download and verify before posting. Just compare their download links, they are the same as the ones in the OP here. They just 'stole' the links and information from F95. So I highly doubt the game on that site is in english... If there's an english version you will probably find it here first.

That why i asked. "You sure" :D
Because that looked just like Copy Pasta...^^

mayda

Oct 18, 2019
@mayda

I'm from Russia. I'm playing the Russian version. I saw a link on a well-known channel, I remembered that they were looking for the English version on the F95. I decided to help. And you're accusing me of something.
I often download games on that site and all of them are in English only

Last edited:

M$hot

May 28, 2017
I know two things about coding. One is "all" and the other is "fuck." Not in that order.

So given that, should I just delete it and walk away?
It's always worked for me, not sure why it's called buggy. But the Shell (everything not the /pic folder) is like 220MB? So I wouldn't delete the 15.6GB of visuals just yet. It looked like someone was working on a full translation, so I'd wait a week. You may need to download 20-220MB of translated shell files but that would be better than having to grab the full ~16GB again.

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
I'm from Russia. I'm playing the Russian version. I saw a link on a well-known channel, I remembered that they were looking for the English version on the F95. I decided to help. And you're accusing me of something
Never accused you of anything. I wrote 'they', not 'you'. Sure you wanted to help which is commendable but you wrote 'was released' and that does not leave room for interpretation. So people who read your post think that you know it is in english, which it is not. And the last sentence in my previous post was not targeting you but the many other users who did not read any previous posts (at least the posts after the 0.32 release). Sorry if i offended you.

Reactions: Kr and KhaiFirst
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes