Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I think even if it's masochistic to grind all over again it's different for you because this is probably pretty detailed game and more immersive for you because it's in your native language. English translation is barely functional so that's also why many don't wanna play again. Also other issue is that newly added scenes don't have a guide like with previous versions and this thread is less active than before so less people to help out with triggering scenes. Also game itself doesn't have functional quest guide either.
There are no problems for the old characters, but for the new ones, yes.
But it seems that the author added a guide for the in-game.

But it's like this, it just shows where to go, and there are no routes themselves that the character can choose.

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Here is my route every time I start playing.

1. I'm training skills, working on a construction site.
2. After pumping my strength, I go to the park to save the dude, but I don't go to work with him right away.
3. I walk around the park at night to run into guys in the park (I make money from it) and get to know the character.
4. I'm waiting for the start of my college studies, by the way, while you're rocking in August, you look into the university.
5. After starting our studies, we go to get acquainted with our rector (you can get to know him through the character Vova).
6. We are running errands for this guy and getting to know the rector.
7. We begin to go through the plot of this character primarily in order to make our lives easier, in short, we will not need to study.

After these steps, I usually start thinking what I need, if I need money, then I will go to work as a poseur in a lingerie store.
After her, I go through the plot of a blonde from the university in order to earn a lot of money steadily.

:ROFLMAO: That's usually how I always play this game.
never tried this way, thanks for the new way how to play it.

Reactions: Feyschek

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
This is the most stable route for me.
Usually after that, I have enough money left for an apartment, and I start going through the plot of all the characters.

Reactions: mikesom

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
By the way, why did I write that I wasn't going to immediately work for the dude from the park that we were saving from the guys.
Too little income after getting an office, but it is needed to complete the storylines of an English teacher. If you want to save money.
Plus, I don't recommend going to English classes until you get through the blonde's storyline. To decide which route you want to take.

If you have chosen its main plot, then we are studying in her lessons.
If you have chosen her alternative plot, then we go through the blonde's plot and then go to her lessons and sleep there.

Reactions: JJR

lordcek

Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 188396

Overview:
The protagonist of the game is a young man who just graduated from school and has to choose a way of life. You write his history. He lives with his mom and elder sister. And there are a lot of girls and women in games world!

(Click on First Option to start a new game, 2nd option to load a saved game)
Thread Updated: 2024-06-29
Release Date: 2024-06-23
Developer: Avenger -
Censored: No
Version: 0.32
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

FAQ / Troubleshooting:

Change-Log:

Additional Information:

IMPORTANT: THE GAME HAS SEVERAL BUGS.
YOU CAN FIND THE MOST UPDATED ENGLISH VERSION IN THE THREAD OF THE TRANSLATION PROJECT (SEE EXTRA)

DOWNLOAD
Full (15.8 Gb)
Win
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Split
Part 1: - - MEGA - -
Part 2: - - MEGA - -
Part 3: - - MEGA - -
Part 4: - - MEGA - -

Language Files: -
ENG QSP ONLY v0.30

Extras: -

Thanks Hot Man and mikesom for the original torrent and English QSP file respectively.

View attachment 188388 View attachment 188389 View attachment 188391 View attachment 188392 View attachment 188393 View attachment 188394 View attachment 188395
love this game but need translated to english so can enjoy playing some more

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Can I play the new version with an old translation?
I haven't played this yet and thought maybe I can play a big part before the translation is missing.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Can I play the new version with an old translation?
I haven't played this yet and thought maybe I can play a big part before the translation is missing.
I don't think it will work.
The developer has changed some events, so there may be errors.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So this game has been updated regularly all this time? I thought it was abandoned over a year ago.

If you have chosen its main plot, then we are studying in her lessons.
If you have chosen her alternative plot, then we go through the blonde's plot and then go to her lessons and sleep there.
Sorry it's been a while, who is the blonde you speak of here? Elsa?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
So this game has been updated regularly all this time? I thought it was abandoned over a year ago.

Sorry it's been a while, who is the blonde you speak of here? Elsa?
Yes, but you won't be able to go through her story without a character named "brick".

Reactions: Buffalo Fred
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes