mikesom

May 28, 2017
Here a small update, about 5~8% were translated with LM Studio using the module "TheBloke - solar 10 instruct v1 0 uncensored 7B q6_k gguf" and DeepL Write.
I am going through file by file and hope I did not miss anything. In total SOB has 673 files and I have gone through a little over 260.

LM Studio is something like chat gpt only offline to host yourself.
This means that every text must be copied into the chat, then into DeepL Write for correction and then back into the file again without having to change any variables.

If you have time, you can also read the correction and go through the files.

1719874935063.png

Small update: I have gone through 405 files and, if text was present, I have translated it with LM Studio and corrected it with DeepL Write.
No variables changed, only text, I hope I have not missed anything.

About 12 to 15% finished

Last edited:

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
Here a small update, about 5~8% were translated with LM Studio using the module "TheBloke - solar 10 instruct v1 0 uncensored 7B q6_k gguf" and DeepL Write.
I am going through file by file and hope I did not miss anything. In total SOB has 673 files and I have gone through a little over 260.

This means that every text must be copied into the chat, then into DeepL Write for correction and then back into the file again without having to change any variables.

View attachment 3782830
How did you extract all those individual files from the qsp?

Jdylan1337

Sep 12, 2021
Don't want to be that guy, but asking like that achieves nothing.

One of the modders prior 0.30 quit ages ago, takes a lot of work to port a mod to a new version and then add cheats for new characters and events, and then the translation which I guess would be done automatically, but there'll be issues.

Added to that, this game has always been buggy, so the cheat patch will need to address some of those bugs, this won't happen in a week or two.

People is well aware game's now unplayable if we can't read russian, but as said, we won't get a translation overnight, if we ever get it.
Old translations works in new update? First time im playing the game. I mean if it works on early stages of the game.

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
how do you get the brick attack elsa at uni event? i've been there multiple times between 18.00-19.00 but cant see a trigger, is it uni entrance or inside the uni?

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019

View attachment 3782830
where i put the file done to sob v0.32

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
I've downloaded all the files pertaining to the English version and put them in the appropriate folders of the main game and the game starts on a couple broken image links -- the one in the middle lets me pick a name. But after that there is nothing in any panel I open, except that the cheat screen from that one mod seems to open. Any advice?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes