lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Well Damn, This is a welcome surprise.

Now we need to wait for a translation though I think most of the old translators may have passed on from old age by now...it's been a long time.

Also, looking at that change log, all of the code has been altered so dont expect the cheats to work at all.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Eh, Just downloaded the full version. it's all rus and the alternate QSPs I found are for older versions. Newest eng still leaves all the new v32 text in rus and none of the character cheats work.
no game is only russian language
Well, in the header of the topic it says current English, so I thought the updates had already been translated.
:cautious: Sorry guys, false information.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Well Damn, This is a welcome surprise.

Now we need to wait for a translation though I think most of the old translators may have passed on from old age by now...it's been a long time.

Also, looking at that change log, all of the code has been altered so dont expect the cheats to work at all.
He changes the game code every update.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
He changes the game code every update.
Well thats mostly a recent thing with the past few updates but you're right. My reason for pointing it out was simply to slow down the spamming of "cheats no work!" in the thread.

In the early days of this it was pretty reliable. This is actually the game that brought me to this site in the first place, take a look at that join date to tell you how long this ones been worked on.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So are saves before revamp even compatible with newest versions? Anybody tried that? Last time i played was with 0.29 and if saves are not working no way i'm grinding again even with cheats and mods because most events couldn't be triggered when using variables mode AFAIK. Asking this because i remember dev mentioned that with 0.30 it's a complete reboot implying previous saves won't work. I know this last version doesn't have engrish translation, but i'm not sure if 0.30 have somewhat functional translation? I could use some other version after 0.29 only if there is translation and saves are working.

I know there are a few people active here so i suppose they could help me out and i doubt all of them are masochistic to start this grindfest from the beginning all over again.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Well thats mostly a recent thing with the past few updates but you're right. My reason for pointing it out was simply to slow down the spamming of "cheats no work!" in the thread.

In the early days of this it was pretty reliable. This is actually the game that brought me to this site in the first place, take a look at that join date to tell you how long this ones been worked on.
:ROFLMAO: I'll tell you a secret, the author still managed to change the engine during development.
By the way, I'm playing this game without cheats, according to the current guide.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
So are saves before revamp even compatible with newest versions? Anybody tried that? Last time i played was with 0.29 and if saves are not working no way i'm grinding again even with cheats and mods because most events couldn't be triggered when using variables mode AFAIK. Asking this because i remember dev mentioned that with 0.30 it's a complete reboot implying previous saves won't work. I know this last version doesn't have engrish translation, but i'm not sure if 0.30 have somewhat functional translation? I could use some other version after 0.29 only if there is translation and saves are working.

I know there are a few people active here so i suppose they could help me out and i doubt all of them are masochistic to start this grindfest from the beginning all over again.
Every update, you need to start the game again. By the way, there are fewer grinds in the last update.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
:ROFLMAO: I'll tell you a secret, the author still managed to change the engine during development.
By the way, I'm playing this game without cheats, according to the current guide.
Yeah back when QSP was the "It girl" of smut games Avenger really found ways to experiment with its limits and abilities, the whole reason cheats became essential was the death of the saves every few iterations.

But starting over with nothing but the guides to take this on, you my friend are truely a beast! Godspeed!

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yeah back when QSP was the "It girl" of smut games Avenger really found ways to experiment with its limits and abilities, the whole reason cheats became essential was the death of the saves every few iterations.

But starting over with nothing but the guides to take this on, you my friend are truely a beast! Godspeed!
To tell the truth, I have enough basic cheats to quickly upgrade my skills and earn money.
Although I went through the current game along the main paths, I did not touch the alt paths.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Every update, you need to start the game again. By the way, there are fewer grinds in the last update.
Even if grind is reduced, it would still be unbearable, i remember even with using mods i would read numerous character guide to not lock my playthrough or trigger desirable path. It's too much of a chore and it doesn't help that engine is messy. It would be a different story if variable cheats would work correctly so i could set the variable to trigger only events added with latest update but those variable cheats hadn't work with 0.29 so i doubt they would work now if they exist for 0.30 at all.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Even if grind is reduced, it would still be unbearable, i remember even with using mods i would read numerous character guide to not lock my playthrough or trigger desirable path. It's too much of a chore and it doesn't help that engine is messy. It would be a different story if variable cheats would work correctly so i could set the variable to trigger only events added with latest update but those variable cheats hadn't work with 0.29 so i doubt they would work now if they exist for 0.30 at all.
I agree with that.
Although I've played this game a hundred times, I've already fully learned the basic character paths guide.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I agree with that.
Although I've played this game a hundred times, I've already fully learned the basic character paths guide.
I think even if it's masochistic to grind all over again it's different for you because this is probably pretty detailed game and more immersive for you because it's in your native language. English translation is barely functional so that's also why many don't wanna play again. Also other issue is that newly added scenes don't have a guide like with previous versions and this thread is less active than before so less people to help out with triggering scenes. Also game itself doesn't have functional quest guide either.

Reactions: Feyschek

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
no game is only russian language
I knoooow: such unpopular language. Can translators leave vanila files after they finish their work? I can't download it now, and I for sure do not want to play triple filtered translation (rus -> eng -> engrus in my head).
Cheers!

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Here is my route every time I start playing.

1. I'm training skills, working on a construction site.
2. After pumping my strength, I go to the park to save the dude, but I don't go to work with him right away.
3. I walk around the park at night to run into guys in the park (I make money from it) and get to know the character.
4. I'm waiting for the start of my college studies, by the way, while you're rocking in August, you look into the university.
5. After starting our studies, we go to get acquainted with our rector (you can get to know him through the character Vova).
6. We are running errands for this guy and getting to know the rector.
7. We begin to go through the plot of this character primarily in order to make our lives easier, in short, we will not need to study.

After these steps, I usually start thinking what I need, if I need money, then I will go to work as a poseur in a lingerie store.
After her, I go through the plot of a blonde from the university in order to earn a lot of money steadily.

:ROFLMAO: That's usually how I always play this game.

Reactions: vitamin433
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes