Thjis

May 19, 2017
As many people are asking, with Anastasia event. Anyone know the love route. I gave her money vs sex, made logical sense. Of course this game does not always do this.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Is it just me, or is anyone else missing the scroll bar for the locations e.g. in the city, metro, in Shuriks house and Chlakovsky (everywhere where there are more locations than can be displayed vertically)?
Using sob23_en_mod_sknf1_figment QSP.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
For anyone stuck or not sure what to do next check the walkthrough first I have seen so many posts asking how to do this or how do I go there, check the walkthrough folks, it is there to help.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
The save file is in C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

erik bombo

Jan 16, 2018
  • sob23_en_mod_sknf1_figment is his version applied on top of sknf v1 release (also added Flags link on the left menu for quick access). Some Print Screen to send?

shawnshes

Apr 14, 2018
ive bought the mask from brick. but when i surf the web on laptop. i dont get to buy key print or chloroform. help pls

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Hi guys I'm currently experiencing this error
" Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found! " it's actually occured in the first menu that i can view my character. as soon as i hit the return arrow, the message pop ups

Ive used sob23_en_mod_sknf1_figment qsp and put it under Son of a bitch! 0_23_ENG_normal\assets\standalone_content and it's bugging me
can any one help me?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
BXL

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Hi guys I'm currently experiencing this error
" Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found! " it's actually occured in the first menu that i can view my character. as soon as i hit the return arrow, the message pop ups

Ive used sob23_en_mod_sknf1_figment qsp and put it under Son of a bitch! 0_23_ENG_normal\assets\standalone_content and it's bugging me
can any one help me?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
BXL
Looks like it's only happen when you try to cheat in prom scene. after clicking the locations, it's ok to click the button again.

lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
To the english language players, i need to ask.... how do you play this game? I'm sure in Russian this is a great game, but i try to play the english version and i can't understand a thing. The translation is awful and i'm not attacking the people who are trying to translate the game. I thank them for their effort. It just doesn't change the fact that it's unreadable. So, how do you play it? You assume the answers? Right now i'm playing and i just follow all the walkthroughs, but still i don't understand what it's written 90% of the time. Is there an actual english version of this game, even without the latest updates?

Reactions: Vivec

mattius77

May 16, 2017
To the english language players, i need to ask.... how do you play this game? I'm sure in Russian this is a great game, but i try to play the english version and i can't understand a thing. The translation is awful and i'm not attacking the people who are trying to translate the game. I thank them for their effort. It just doesn't change the fact that it's unreadable. So, how do you play it? You assume the answers? Right now i'm playing and i just follow all the walkthroughs, but still i don't understand what it's written 90% of the time. Is there an actual english version of this game, even without the latest updates?
The poor translation is part of the fun, honestly. "Send them fuck!" will always make me laugh.

You're not wrong, it's bloody impossible to follow. But it's part of the charm.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock all the scenes with Vika?
I know I had a lot more scenes unlocked in my playthroughs of the previous version and there are a lot more scenes in the vika folder.
I've tried following the same paths I did before, cheating the variables and I've search the forums for vikia walkthroughs or tips. Can't find any actual walkthrough for that character. I'm stuck.
So far I've only been able to unlock the one sex scene by giving her dresses.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes