vicezealot

Jul 11, 2018
It's start.qsp file right? i've replaced it with the one from Russian folder but it still running on Russian, can someone give the one that's working?
The most up-to-date English qsp can be found here:

ggx95

Nov 10, 2017
Hello!
Sorry in advance if i post in the wrong section , but can some1 give me a safe game with the university unlocked? Like, having the posibility to enter in the building, cause whatever i try to do i cannot gain access to the damn building! :'(

Have a nice day!

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hello!
Sorry in advance if i post in the wrong section , but can some1 give me a safe game with the university unlocked? Like, having the posibility to enter in the building, cause whatever i try to do i cannot gain access to the damn building! :'(

Have a nice day!
You can't enter the University until about 8-9 weeks in game or about Sept. 1st. Make sure you do the enrollment beforehand. Couple of days before the 1st.

ggx95

Nov 10, 2017
You can't enter the University until about 8-9 weeks in game or about Sept. 1st. Make sure you do the enrollment beforehand. Couple of days before the 1st.
Can you please be more specific about the date and hour... And how do i do this enrolment thing. . . I searched but could not find a decent explanation... That is why i asked for a save game :/

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Can you please be more specific about the date and hour... And how do i do this enrolment thing. . . I searched but could not find a decent explanation... That is why i asked for a save game :/
It'll get mentioned by your mother in the morning (breakfast time) at some point before the 1st of September to enroll for college. Aim for the middle of August. Go to the university and click the enroll option.

I cannot understand how you're struggling with this.

ggx95

Nov 10, 2017
It'll get mentioned by your mother in the morning (breakfast time) at some point before the 1st of September to enroll for college. Aim for the middle of August. Go to the university and click the enroll option.

I cannot understand how you're struggling with this.
Bingo! I got the event with the mother! Thank you very much sir! :) Now i can finaly progress with the game

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Can someone help me...I downloaded the torrent version of the game and it is in Russian. The OP says that the the English QSP is already packed in the game... Where is it?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Can someone help me...I downloaded the torrent version of the game and it is in Russian. The OP says that the the English QSP is already packed in the game... Where is it?
The torrent is in russian. The standard download links have the english version packed in.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something I think would help for this game is some sort of quest log for things that are time sensitive. The dialog is hard enough to follow at least for translated versions that it's easy to miss things. The last game I tried to play for instance, I don't remember seeing any references to starting at the university so my game ended when I flunked out.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yes, I agree a quest log would be massively beneficial to this game. Even things like highlighting essential conversations with x or y character to progress plotlines would be great. Like, "Have you spoken to Aunt Nina about the blowie?" Because not every one of those things are prompted in the game dialogs.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Yes, I agree a quest log would be massively beneficial to this game. Even things like highlighting essential conversations with x or y character to progress plotlines would be great. Like, "Have you spoken to Aunt Nina about the blowie?" Because not every one of those things are prompted in the game dialogs.
It'd be a fucker to implement, with code all over the place, but it wouldn't be impossible. Maybe putting a link in the journal would do it? I know that we did similar on the Girl Life QOL mod. It'd be up to @Xorgroth now if he wants to go that far in.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes