Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
There's a save updater in the Translation Project, unless you used a different QSP before this version, then well you're screwed.

It's not in the game, it's just for the title screen. Actually all of those pictures aren't in the game other than the title screen.
The sister being the maid is the only picture there that's probably in the game...

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
The sister being the maid is the only picture there that's probably in the game...
I have a custom start screen, so forget what's all on there.
Is there anyway you can run this game on a mac i tried using wine but it gave me a sound error
I don't have a mac but run Linux from time to time and can run it using wine. I completely forgot what windows package I had to install with wine to get it to work though.

Reactions: toolkitxx

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
I have a custom start screen, so forget what's all on there.

I don't have a mac but run Linux from time to time and can run it using wine. I completely forgot what windows package I had to install with wine to get it to work though.
Haha that's fair enough :p

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
I missed the v0.25 update...would somebody be willing to upload it to Nopy to share? Not a fan of Mega. I doubt patching from v0.24 to v0.26 will give me all the required content to make this new update work, and I'd prefer not having to d/l all 9 gb again!

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind...I found a Mega link posted by Fairchild back in October. Even using search, I had to dig through a couple of pages to find it. I wonder if providing links to legacy updates might be worth doing? Just a thought...

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I missed the v0.25 update...would somebody be willing to upload it to Nopy to share? Not a fan of Mega. I doubt patching from v0.24 to v0.26 will give me all the required content to make this new update work, and I'd prefer not having to d/l all 9 gb again!

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind...I found a Mega link posted by Fairchild back in October. Even using search, I had to dig through a couple of pages to find it. I wonder if providing links to legacy updates might be worth doing? Just a thought...
Ideas and thoughts are easy to come by - putting some work into them not so much for most people. Nobody stops you from taking on that job. This is a community :)

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes