#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
when i open the spoiler for the torrent link it just gives me a bunch letters and numbers and no link
In torrent if you click on file you should be able to add torrent link, copy all the text from op and paste in the torrent link,
as shown below.

Untitled.png Untitled3.png Untitled4.png hope that helps you.

Reactions: flossy123
Apr 11, 2017
Shit ... clicked wronged answer when bringing Irina (Mashas Mother / India Summer) home after the third or so "date", she is crawling on the bed and asked something about "who is prettier" (or something like this).
How can I revert this, change this afterwards?
Basically, what I want is, to replay this scene and choose the right answer this time.

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
Shit ... clicked wronged answer when bringing Irina (Mashas Mother / India Summer) home after the third or so "date", she is crawling on the bed and asked something about "who is prettier" (or something like this).
How can I revert this, change this afterwards?
Basically, what I want is, to replay this scene and choose the right answer this time.
I hate that at the two brilliant games of Avenger.
Once you make a mistake or do not know which answer to take, you destroy your Save without the possibility to correct it.
I hope that will be changed soon.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I hate that at the two brilliant games of Avenger.
Once you make a mistake or do not know which answer to take, you destroy your Save without the possibility to correct it.
I hope that will be changed soon.
You just need to know what flag to edit in your save though. You don't really break the save. You can correct stuff..

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Any Idea where or what for to look?
I looked at the cheats. Events, Variables ... but did not find anything.
nope, but what you can do is like use qgen and then load the qsp file, and start dig into the code to see if you can figure it out.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes