WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
download game and it is on russian !!! download translate patch copy that in folder and again it is on russian !!! download V0.27 game don`t have pics and still it is on russian !!! 9GB one big shit !!!
Well maybe you made some mistakes, since nearly everyone else got it working...

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
download game and it is on russian !!! download translate patch copy that in folder and again it is on russian !!! download V0.27 game don`t have pics and still it is on russian !!! 9GB one big shit !!!
did you tried to pass the first 2 screens which are actually (except if you download the translated pictures) in russian ? (well , because they are just pics)

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I don't think ace boogie is really around very much anymore but any of the mods should be able to. I know Eion floats around the QSP games quite frequently :p
OP was updated with the corrected link by jerricho13 a week or 2 ago. If ye need something done in a QSP thread, ping me (@Eoin)

Taniaa1

Jun 4, 2019
Is there a friend who can send all clear save file?
I don't have time to clear all...... my version is v0.25.
Please help me!!

krazy317

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
I searched around and can't seem to find anyone mention it but you get 5 max saves since it's changed to a .exe? Without manually copy-pasting the saves to a new folder to migrate later, that is. Sucks cuz I save quite often and I like replaying certain scenarios different.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
seriously guys @ moderators, where did the sub forums go? i thought with the domain change it's temporary but still no, a lot of large games had their own sub forums for walkthroughs, mods, fan made stuff like translations and so forth in specific game sub forum and they are all gone, why? who's idea was it to put all that between a "general discussion" and "general mods" forum it's not a website made for "one specific game"...

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
seriously guys @ moderators, where did the sub forums go? i thought with the domain change it's temporary but still no, a lot of large games had their own sub forums for walkthroughs, mods, fan made stuff like translations and so forth in specific game sub forum and they are all gone, why? who's idea was it to put all that between a "general discussion" and "general mods" forum it's not a website made for "one specific game"...
Only "popular games" had their own subforums and since those were replaced by "featured games", the subforums are gone as well. I don't think it was ever intended to be temporary.
Now, in case of games like this one, that caused quite a bit of problems and I can't say I agree with the decision. But I really doubt admins will see your post, so you might want to ask that in Site feedback subforums - if you actually want a reply that is.

Reactions: toolkitxx
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes