nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Are there any paths that follow the Mom with the boyfriend or her boss that don't involve beating the BF up or placating the boss?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Are there any paths that follow the Mom with the boyfriend or her boss that don't involve beating the BF up or placating the boss?
Not that I'm aware of. You either claim her for yourself, or you endlessly cuck yourself spying on that one scene of her with her boyfriend in her bedroom. There is no content with her boss at all, that I know of - she just tells you about him getting handsy, and you go tell him what's what.

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
weird. I must've screwed something up then. Cause I don't see the option, even though my stats are where they should be and have the cash for it. Any requirements for progression from other characters? (I've done the mom chain about halfway, and Light and Kate as well.)
The only other thing I can think of is the fact that I met Alik. And if that counts as starting the alt-path, i'm fucked and gonna have to restart the game or weed through the variables to reset it.
In this version u have to start alik path.. after you watched him and your sister 3 times making out at 18.00... u meet him in the park during weekdays ... think it was wednesday or thursday.... refuse to help him and you get the option at 20.00 in the kitchen to invite sister to picnic.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Not that I'm aware of. You either claim her for yourself, or you endlessly cuck yourself spying on that one scene of her with her boyfriend in her bedroom. There is no content with her boss at all, that I know of - she just tells you about him getting handsy, and you go tell him what's what.
There is an alt path, but it's not very good. Doesn't include her bf, or boss or anything.

sona

Sep 20, 2017
i trigger the boyfriend event. I can't talk to my sister and go to college with her. Can't I see other events with my boyfriend's root?

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
Hi, I have a little problem here.

Mom's Boss Molestation talk only happened once after I steal two of her underwears (I selected 'f**k boss') option. No matter how many underwears I still, this boss conversation never happen again. I worry this will affect future Elsa quest. I used to have two of these conversations in my another saver and I remember MC decides to revenge her boss. So it might be important. please help....

I know changing variable may solve it but I don't want to do it because it used to cause a lot of problems like quest cannot continue, etc.

Thanks deeply...

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hi, I have a little problem here.

Mom's Boss Molestation talk only happened once after I steal two of her underwears (I selected 'f**k boss') option. No matter how many underwears I still, this boss conversation never happen again. I worry this will affect future Elsa quest. I used to have two of these conversations in my another saver and I remember MC decides to revenge her boss. So it might be important. please help....

I know changing variable may solve it but I don't want to do it because it used to cause a lot of problems like quest cannot continue, etc.

Thanks deeply...
I believe this happens when the university is open - this is during the begin of Elsa route if I remember correctly (after she has blown you for the first time and you made a photo).
I have played it with the correct translation from Xorgroth translation project and was able to "unlock" Elsa just fine :)

bahamter

Jun 8, 2018
I believe this happens when the university is open - this is during the begin of Elsa route if I remember correctly (after she has blown you for the first time and you made a photo).
I have played it with the correct translation from Xorgroth translation project and was able to "unlock" Elsa just fine :)
Wow, thanks for your help, the Elsa conversation is fine now. I went to University and then go to business area between 18:00 to 19:00, the taxi event happened as fine.

But I got another unexpected issue. Masha's mom Irina only blow me once after 22:00 invite her to bar. Then no matter what I do, whenever I come, there is no blow work happen as walkthrough said. The depravity of Irina doesn't change after checking my Bonner outside Masha's bedroom like before. I carefully selected tell the harassment to Masha and select "I'm not sure" option before as walkthrough said. But nothing happened later. My preview save file has the same issue I don't know how to deal with it.

Anyway, there is also like Marina (Antonia's elder daughter, Dasha's elder sister) only showed in the kitchen but can't be available. Mom's wedding dress task never showed up no matter how many time I come between 20:00 to 24:00. Stepsister Yana does not progress after giving an iPhone for a blowjob. According to the walkthrough, she should come to my room to borrow a laptop to progress...

but after all, the Irina issue is the most annoying one:cautious:. I can see Irina sometime in Antonia's house but no further progress ever happened later. So confusing about the trigger status.o_O

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
i guess patch for v.026 to .027 is no there , so this may be the reason also do i need to extract the files in the same location and overwrite if asked ?
You need to download the game and all updates on top of that. Then copy the updates over the downloads.
Then, for English, go to the translation project.

Reactions: chan1986
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes