i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I cannot seem to use the sleeping pills I bought from the doctor at all. I spend 2 entire weeks just standing in the kitchen, waiting 30 minutes at a time, to see if the prompt ever became available, but it did not. Anyone know how to use the sleeping pills to progress with Yana?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I cannot seem to use the sleeping pills I bought from the doctor at all. I spend 2 entire weeks just standing in the kitchen, waiting 30 minutes at a time, to see if the prompt ever became available, but it did not. Anyone know how to use the sleeping pills to progress with Yana?
As far as I know --- the stronger sleeping pills are not needed to progress Yana. You need the "normal" ones you buy from laptop/internet. Then they will appear when you are in the kitchen. I believe the stronger ones are for mom alt. route (but I might be also wrong).

Reactions: i107760

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone remember how to do the early parts of the julia grandson path? Been usng the cheats so long I honestly don't remember and it's not on the walkthrough.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
come on guys... somebody send a savegame...please...
theres no point, like none at all...

For one, most of the events go in a sequence with the occasional one time encounter, a save would simply blow past that to the routes conclusion so you'd miss a big portion of the scenes.

and secondly the cheat menu allows to set every path to its completion with every character that has an end point with sex. If you really want to ypu can also use the saveeditor and set the variable paths at the points you want them in, so really, no point in sharing saves.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
As far as I know --- the stronger sleeping pills are not needed to progress Yana. You need the "normal" ones you buy from laptop/internet. Then they will appear when you are in the kitchen. I believe the stronger ones are for mom alt. route (but I might be also wrong).
The stronger ones are for the Aunt Nina alt route.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Thanks, did not realize there was two different sleeping pills.

el1990

May 5, 2017
uhm guys, as soon as i get to 1.9 i get a gameover. what do i need to achieve till then. further i got a bug, where i cant go to picnic with sister. help pls

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
uhm guys, as soon as i get to 1.9 i get a gameover. what do i need to achieve till then. further i got a bug, where i cant go to picnic with sister. help pls
Have to enlist to university BEFORE sept 1st. Your mom asks you about it at 8h in the kitchen a week (I believe) before sept 1st.

Reactions: el1990

el1990

May 5, 2017
Have to enlist to university BEFORE sept 1st. Your mom asks you about it at 8h in the kitchen a week (I believe) before sept 1st.
Big Thx, im kind of stuck with the sister, i cant invite her to the park. When i played version 25, i didnt have this issue. Not yana, the other one

Last edited:

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
We really need the subforum back so we can reply to individual character route questions again... not to mention the changes since those walkthroughs were archived...

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
We really need the subforum back so we can reply to individual character route questions again... not to mention the changes since those walkthroughs were archived...
Ya I was going to go post a question in one of the character threads before I remembered no one will see it.

As for the question itself, did we ever figure out which of Julia's routes was expanded? Grandson, or Stranger?

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
As for the question itself, did we ever figure out which of Julia's routes was expanded? Grandson, or Stranger?
I believe the grandson route was expanded. That being said, I have no idea how to trigger the next phase. I've been visiting Julia a lot and given her hundreds of thousands of dollars and had sex multiple times. Does anyone know what triggers her to ask for a monthly payment for sex?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
I believe the grandson route was expanded. That being said, I have no idea how to trigger the next phase. I've been visiting Julia a lot and given her hundreds of thousands of dollars and had sex multiple times. Does anyone know what triggers her to ask for a monthly payment for sex?
I got it by cheating up the amount given, Its somewhere in the hundred thousands than its just a matter of entering her house when she's in the hall and it triggers.

Also I didnt think we could post in the archived threads. Otherwise id be happy to edit them with all relevant info.

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
O.K I've Looked through thread and having a bit of trouble with getting Julia scenes, can only get the ones where i'm fixing the sink and the one sex scene after. How can i access the grandson route scenes
Never tried to play game properly always used the cheat route

Thanks in advanced

P.S Where are the saved files located

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Also I didnt think we could post in the archived threads. Otherwise id be happy to edit them with all relevant info.
It looked like they could still be posted in, I just chose not to post there since I figured no one would be watching them anymore and I'd be more likely to get an answer here because of that.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes