duke

Oct 14, 2016
Install EnglishErrors and AlenaFixBat can find them on page you just linked. :)
Yup I've had them installed for a while. thanks for the suggestion.

Do you have the whole 12GBs of this game downloaded? Sort of sounds like you're missing files and just seeing black screens.
Yes I have the entirety of the game downloaded. I've been keeping up with the updates since the game has dropped.

Going to try and re-download everything to see if that works I guess?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah, that might work or a screenshot of what you have going on helps too.

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
how to talk to elsa's dad about alena and where?
1800 Business Center on Saturday and Sunday. That is assuming you have spoken to him about mother and shown him photo of blow job. Whoops sorry I thought you meant Elsa. But still same place and same time for Alenas alternate path.

Last edited:

timber1012

Jun 5, 2018
i am on the alternate path with the sis and the main path with the mom. For some reason I cannot get the sister to interrrupt the morning scene between mom at 9. I have done it more than 10 times now. Any suggestions?

timber1012

Jun 5, 2018
How to start the card game with yana? I have talked to the sister and mom twice about her? The walkthrough says to go to her room between 24-6 on weekend but she is just sleeping? any help?

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
How to start the card game with yana? I have talked to the sister and mom twice about her? The walkthrough says to go to her room between 24-6 on weekend but she is just sleeping? any help?
Have you taken her to the beach yet? You must go at least three times to trigger other events.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
i am on the alternate path with the sis and the main path with the mom. For some reason I cannot get the sister to interrrupt the morning scene between mom at 9. I have done it more than 10 times now. Any suggestions?
You can only have a threesome with your mom and sister if Oksana's on her main path as well. Reason it's not working for you.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes