repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Every time I open the game I get this error.
Does anyone know how to fix it?
I think it's because you keep 2 qsp files in the same folder. If you are using a modded qsp file you should leave only the modded and delete the original.

Hellbian

Jun 5, 2017
I think it's because you keep 2 qsp files in the same folder. If you are using a modded qsp file you should leave only the modded and delete the original.

I tried deleting everything and unzip the game again. I only have 1 qsp file in the folder.
I don't know what to do :(

Hellbian

Jun 5, 2017
I just translated the message and it literally says that it does not recognize the file...
I just realized that the same error happens with renpy. This happened after using qgen to fix a bug in Katya's story.
Apparently it modified all the .exe of my computer :/

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Any way to patch 0.28 to 0.29 ??? I can't download Whole Game Now
This is a problem because Avenger made so many changes between 28 and 29. I downloaded the full Russian torrent and made the changes for English myself. It is quite simple really. Much better than loading the parts. If you need help just ask me.

Mr.Mustang89

Dec 7, 2017
This is a problem because Avenger made so many changes between 28 and 29. I downloaded the full Russian torrent and made the changes for English myself. It is quite simple really. Much better than loading the parts. If you need help just ask me.
Thank you very much, But My Internet Not Working (Limited 2 GB Per Day) Due To lock-down, For this reason I can not download, when i download and if i need any help definitely i ask for it, thanks in advanced and i think i also help in translations

Mr.Mustang89

Dec 7, 2017
Her I have made a list from Archive post with the Walkthrough for SoB

Aunt Nina:

Mom:

Yana:

Sister:

Sveta:

Twins:

Vika:

Fira:

Sasha:

Lucy:

Antonis:

Lena:

Dasha:

Lizaveta:

Arina:

Julia:

Kate:

Else:

Alena:

Anastasia:

Marina:

Rade:

Bazhena-Baena:

Masha:

Lude:

Melissa:

Irina:

Hope this helps PPL

Please add https://f95zone.to/threads/sob-aurelia.58594/ in your post
Thanks

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
Tell me please if Marina (Antonina's daughter) gets pregnant, will she return home? Or she gone to Europe forever and I won't be able to fuck her anymore?

seregil79

Mar 14, 2017
I noticed that the last time Avenger posted on his site (that is visible to me) was June 27th about being gone and expecting to come back soon. Does anyone have any newer information on when (or if) the next version of this is expected to be released?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes