Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone have any idea when the next update is coming out? If I remember correctly he mentioned something about resuming monthly updates. Last update was more than 2 months back, so was wondering if there is any update around the corner :)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone have any idea when the next update is coming out? If I remember correctly he mentioned something about resuming monthly updates. Last update was more than 2 months back, so was wondering if there is any update around the corner :)
After he said that, he disappear again...:ROFLMAO: His blog is full of people who complain for it. Following Avenger from a long time, i can say nobody knows when he'll update, it can be tomorrow or in a month...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
After he said that, he disappear again...:ROFLMAO: His blog is full of people who complain for it. Following Avenger from a long time, i can say nobody knows when he'll update, it can be tomorrow or in a month...
Yeah people is upset he haven't released the update for "Big Kuyash" which was next in the pipe, and SOB would come after that again, as he alternate the releases. I think he was working on a 3rd game as well, but it fizzled up in smoke or something.

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
So, he released an update for his other game yesterday, meaning he's still there and working on games.

EDIT: Just checked his blog, he said he was working hard on some big SoB update, and it might be released mid-February.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes