Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In english, nowhere. I hope it's released soon because the current QSP's are unplayable for me. Too many bugs and gamebreakers.

I haven't gotten into the code, but I have the theory that these early translations break the game. Some locations are translated in some places and not in others, so many events fail for me (like an event in the university, using the laptop, etc.)

I don't, sadly, have time to fix any of this...
Avengers track record on his English release been rather poor as well though. So don't expect it bugfree, or without issues when it eventually come around. It will be machine translated, so in regard of make much sense it will not.

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
Avengers track record on his English release been rather poor as well though. So don't expect it bugfree, or without issues when it eventually come around. It will be machine translated, so in regard of make much sense it will not.
I don't expect it bug free, but the earlier QSPs were completely translated and pretty much bug free. Not completely bug free but perfectly playable. There was some effort put into them, these quick translations without looking into them are unusable for me.

Don't mind the translation errors, like the put cancer stuff that at this point is even funny.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't expect it bug free, but the earlier QSPs were completely translated and pretty much bug free. Not completely bug free but perfectly playable. There was some effort put into them, these quick translations without looking into them are unusable for me.

Don't mind the translation errors, like the put cancer stuff that at this point is even funny.
The earlier qsp's you remember as completely translated and pretty much bug free was at large due to the translation project and Xorgroth , he said he not likely to continue that one himself. So then you need people to carry on that work if you want a "good" one. Back when Avenger had his patreon up for SOB and BK, I reported a few bugs and such over time, but they never ended up get fixed really in his English version. I don't really have that high hope for his English release of the game, based on trackrecord of earlier releases.

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
The earlier qsp's you remember as completely translated and pretty much bug free was at large due to the translation project and Xorgroth , he said he not likely to continue that one himself. So then you need people to carry on that work if you want a "good" one. Back when Avenger had his patreon up for SOB and BK, I reported a few bugs and such over time, but they never ended up get fixed really in his English version. I don't really have that high hope for his English release of the game, based on trackrecord of earlier releases.
Yeah, I am aware. I myself fixed bugs in the Extacity QSP file, because those were a few and easy to fix. But this game is a mastodont and it's too big. I may try, but that's unlikely because I am quite busy.

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
The resources from the translation project still there, a large part of it already translated right? It's the new stuff that need it.
There are machine translations out there, but not really good translation, the one I'm working on is machine translated then massaged to actually make sense. Also don't like the text show interface that currently exist so the translation massaging is taking place along with Modding the section that show the conversation text and also path buttons.

If you are looking for a current machine translation go a couple of posts back and you can find a few that have been done by others.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes