Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I have the 0.17 and want to update to 0.19 but don't have the 0.18. If anybody has it can you share or upload please?

Take your pick. Both are v0.18 updates.

Reactions: murkamk1

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
So I spent a good chunk downloading the 9GB game and it isn't in English? Is there a way to change it or would I need to do a different download?

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Like with all other QSP games, the text language is determined by the .qsp file. Download the English language .qsp for your game version, replace the existing one (in ..\assets\standalone_content\xyz.qsp), make sure there is only one .qsp file in that folder and restart the game. This might leave some items of the game in the original language (like image file based menus or UI), but usually there are replacements for those too.

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
Like with all other QSP games, the text language is determined by the .qsp file. Download the English language .qsp for your game version, replace the existing one (in ..\assets\standalone_content\xyz.qsp), make sure there is only one .qsp file in that folder and restart the game. This might leave some items of the game in the original language (like image file based menus or UI), but usually there are replacements for those too.
Do I need to rename the new qsp to match the old one or as long as it is the only one in the folder will it do?

Edit: Got it. It kept throwing me off because I thought the title screen would change like in the images. It doesn't but once I get into the game it is in English.

Last edited:

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Do I need to rename the new qsp to match the old one or as long as it is the only one in the folder will it do?

I downloaded the english cheat qsp and put it in the folder ( and renamed it to start.qsp) but didn't change anything.
dont have to rename it but there can only be one qsp file at a time

Reactions: HellMonkey

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Edit: Got it. It kept throwing me off because I thought the title screen would change like in the images. It doesn't but once I get into the game it is in English.
Yeah, the title menu is based on image files for each menu item and isn't translated through the .qsp. I guess I should resume working on a menu translation :D

Maxim Nix

May 5, 2017
this post say "Replace the qsp that's in the assets/standalone_contents folder with one of the files that are in the post if your are wanting to play in english" but i can't find which file in the post to download
They're talking about in the first post, download one of the attached files in this section with the "en" in their name. Screenshot of the section you're looking for below. I downloaded that one named "Sob_19_en_Quacker.rar". Then extract, renamed to "start.qsp" and in the game folder put in the "\assets\standalone_content" folder as advised and EUREKA! English words again :). Capture.PNG

Reactions: Quacker

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
correct place for the modded .qsp-file...
maybe I am wrong, but the first install-advices mentioned, that the modded .qsp-file has to be inside the dir "sonofthebitch\assets\standalone_content" and deleting all other .qsp-files... meaning even the start.qsp in the main dir... wiithout need to rename anything.... and this is working for me very well

Reactions: Quacker

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
correct place for the modded .qsp-file...
maybe I am wrong, but the first install-advices mentioned, that the modded .qsp-file has to be inside the dir "sonofthebitch\assets\standalone_content" and deleting all other .qsp-files... meaning even the start.qsp in the main dir... wiithout need to rename anything.... and this is working for me very well
I have said this sooo many times to people, but no one listens to me, but yes your right about that, also this post of mine in no angry at you, its just me agreeing with you.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hi. i have heard there is pregnancy in this game, is it true ?
Is there a lot, or just a few images ?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hi. i have heard there is pregnancy in this game, is it true ?
Is there a lot, or just a few images ?
You can get your aunt nina pregnant, thr girl called sveta/light and marina but she moves away.

HELLVEN

Nov 22, 2016
Hey guys, i was wondering if it was possible to change the videos in the unique npcs folder (the main content of the game) with videos i chose myself on the internet for my own pleasure.
I already tried using videos converted from mp4 to webm but it only gave me a black screen in the windows where the video usually plays.
THanks for answering me.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys, i was wondering if it was possible to change the videos in the unique npcs folder (the main content of the game) with videos i chose myself on the internet for my own pleasure.
I already tried using videos converted from mp4 to webm but it only gave me a black screen in the windows where the video usually plays.
THanks for answering me.
I wouldn't think it should be a problem. Have you checked your path in the code to verify that they are being seen by the game engine correctly?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
THanks for answering me.
It also depends on the resolution of the webms ive donenit to elsa jeans pool scenes.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Pretty much a replacing all the images of someone in the unique npc folder with somebody else so that when playing it shows different images. Like how you said you did it to elsa jeans pool scenes only with all the scenes for her. If you dont want to do that maybe somebody else that likes modding is willing to try?

HELLVEN

Nov 22, 2016
It also depends on the resolution of the webms ive donenit to elsa jeans pool scenes.
SO, I indeed confirmed that the replacing video needs to be the same format and resolution to work perfectly.
However, there's a severe loss of quality after the conversion from mp4 to webm, it s not completely disgusting but still a pain, is there something i need to do to prevent the quality loss or should i just leave it?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Pretty much a replacing all the images of someone in the unique npc folder with somebody else so that when playing it shows different images. Like how you said you did it to elsa jeans pool scenes only with all the scenes for her. If you dont want to do that maybe somebody else that likes modding is willing to try?
Here the videos i was talking about there still basically the same scenes just a lil different there on my mega already. Tell me when youve download the files and ill remove the link.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes